Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 75 Cooper 17

Featured Replies

Final

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, Ryle's next opponent will give them a better battle.

Cooper's younger players need to remember games like this and use them in the future.

I'm sure Cooper is struggling just like in football with essentially a JV team trying to play varsity. Winning a game this year will be difficult. I doubt that Ryle tried to run up the score in any way so I'm not sure how you use this game in the future.

I just lost respect for coach Mullins and the Ryle program. Why would you do this to a team that is very young and doesn't have any varsity experience? I know Coach Sulli will keep this in the back of his head for the future and get them back! In my opinion this is a bigger embarrasment for Ryle than Cooper.

I just lost respect for coach Mullins and the Ryle program. Why would you do this to a team that is very young and doesn't have any varsity experience? I know Coach Sulli will keep this in the back of his head for the future and get them back! In my opinion this is a bigger embarrasment for Ryle than Cooper.

 

I agree if he kept the starters in and ran the score up, but if he didn't there isn't much he can do.

 

Does anyone who was at the game know which of these it was?

Can someone who was there give us details? From the looks of it, it really looks like the Ryle coach tried to run the score up. Details would be appreciated to put that to rest.

Hopefully, Ryle's next opponent will give them a better battle.

 

 

CCH? lol, hmm..we shall see.

 

 

I, too, am curious if the starters were kept in and for how long and yadda yadda yadda.

Cooper is not very good... If Ryle wanted to run the score up, it could have been in the hundreds. This just isnt going to be Coopers year.

Edited by Ram Tough
Rule 13

It doesnt matter if Cooper is very good or not. A 58 point win is way out of hand!

It doesnt matter if Cooper is very good or not. A 58 point win is way out of hand!

 

Now I can understand where you're coming from, but we also have to realize Ryle has a pretty solid JV team as well who I'm sure got a lot of clock tonight.

It doesnt matter if Cooper is very good or not. A 58 point win is way out of hand!

 

Assuming the end of the bench played a good portion of the game, Coach Mullins is fine. Its just going to be that type of year for Cooper.

Okay but still 58 points? You can play a zone run off as much clock as possible but it looks like Mullins didnt sit back and give Cooper a break. I just think this is rediculous.

Okay but still 58 points? You can play a zone run off as much clock as possible but it looks like Mullins didnt sit back and give Cooper a break. I just think this is rediculous.

 

So, its the classic dilemma. You have varsity boys who may not get a lot of PT who now get to play. They've busted their humps every day and have done everything asked of them. You're now going to tell them to not to shoot or not to play defense? Not me. I won't have them pressing. I won't even have them waiting at half court. However, past that I'll have them playing tough D like I teach them in practice. I'll have them running our sets. If Cooper can't stop them, that's a Cooper problem not my problem. I might rule out 3 pt attempts but I'm not telling a kid to not get his name in the boxscore.

 

Coach Sullivan understands that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.