Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

HHS-48

Ryle-7

 

Not even a game...Highlands is the real deal this year!

  • Replies 145
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is right, I said better coaching. If you put Highlands coaching staff at Ryle last year they wouldn't of went to State. My Grandma could win with the talent they have year in and year out at Highlands.

That is right, I said better coaching. If you put Highlands coaching staff at Ryle last year they wouldn't of went to State. My Grandma could win with the talent they have year in and year out at Highlands.

 

So if Ryle loses will you recant your statement?

That is right, I said better coaching. If you put Highlands coaching staff at Ryle last year they wouldn't of went to State. My Grandma could win with the talent they have year in and year out at Highlands.

Quite possibly the funniest post ever!

jerrymouselaugh.gif

That is right, I said better coaching. If you put Highlands coaching staff at Ryle last year they wouldn't of went to State. My Grandma could win with the talent they have year in and year out at Highlands.

 

This should draw some interesting comments and observations.

This should draw some interesting comments and observations.

 

Amazing how you can overestimate and underestimate coaching in the same post, isn't it?

Amazing how you can overestimate and underestimate coaching in the same post, isn't it?

 

Well, he said a mouthful, that's for sure.:D

  • Author
That is right, I said better coaching. If you put Highlands coaching staff at Ryle last year they wouldn't of went to State. My Grandma could win with the talent they have year in and year out at Highlands.

If Ryle would of been in AAA last year they wouldn't have made it out of the region....:p :p

Sorry Ryle. Highlands wins easily.

That is right, I said better coaching. If you put Highlands coaching staff at Ryle last year they wouldn't of went to State. My Grandma could win with the talent they have year in and year out at Highlands.

 

Welcome to BGP Coach Warner :D

That is right, I said better coaching. If you put Highlands coaching staff at Ryle last year they wouldn't of went to State. My Grandma could win with the talent they have year in and year out at Highlands.

 

This is why football season on the preps is sooooo much fun.:ylsuper:

That is right, I said better coaching. If you put Highlands coaching staff at Ryle last year they wouldn't of went to State. My Grandma could win with the talent they have year in and year out at Highlands.
There's a reason Highlands coaching staff is at Highlands and Ryle's coaching staff is at.......well....... Ryle. :walk:

I think Dale gets his 200th Win!!!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I LOVE the positive attitude coming out of Union...:thumb:

That is right, I said better coaching. If you put Highlands coaching staff at Ryle last year they wouldn't of went to State. My Grandma could win with the talent they have year in and year out at Highlands.

I'm speechless!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.