Bragging Rights on The River!

None of these three teams threads got much attention so I decided to try all three together. I know in Ludlow (not for sure in Bellevue or Dayton) the games between Bellevue and Dayton are said to be played for bragging rights on the river. This being said does anyone have any insight on who will be bragging this offseason?

For sure, all these teams are very evenly matched. Last years games were all close and each squad returns alot. They may not be the "marquee" matchups that some fans look for, but as far as intensity and passion you wont find many better games.

Something new to consider is where each game falls on each teams schedule this year as oppossed to previous years.

For example, if say Ludlow got Dayton right after playing Beechwood and NewCath it was a big disadvantage if Dayton had an open date and Bracken County the two weeks before. Now with the new district weeks it should make for even better competition.

Something new to consider is where each game falls on each teams schedule this year as oppossed to previous years.

For example, if say Ludlow got Dayton right after playing Beechwood and NewCath it was a big disadvantage if Dayton had an open date and Bracken County the two weeks before. Now with the new district weeks it should make for even better competition.

Never thought of that. Good thinking all play.

I try to make it to all of these match ups. Not all of these teams players have all the natural athletic ability but no team can match any of the three in heart.

:thumb: I agree. In my opinion its way harder for these three teams to come out every year summer practices and everything not being sure if your going to have a good team or not but they still come out and practice and play as hard as any team out there.

• 2 weeks later...