Religion and Politics poll

Who are you?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you?

• I am a Catholic that is most likely to vote Democrat.
    • I am a Catholic that is most likely to vote Republican.
    • I am a Protestant that is most likely to vote Democrat.
    • I am a Protestant that is most likely to vote Republican.
    • I practice a non-Christian faith and am most likely to vote Democrat.
    • I practice a non-Christian faith and am most likely to vote Republican.
    • I do not follow any religion and am most likely to vote Democrat.
    • I do not follow any religion and am most likely to vote Republican.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Independent or Libertarian are the only other possibilities at this point.:D

It would be easier for me to describe myself as a Satan Worshipper who kills cute cuddly kittens (and votes Independent), than what you suggest...................................................

Just kidding

Come on, we all know you are a closet Hillary supporter. That is about the only thing worse than what you state above.:sssh: :D:p

I am a member of the body of Christ, and as such, a member of the church that Christ established and died for. God added me to that church when I was burried with Him in baptism for the remission of my sins. As a member of that Kingdom I am not a member of any denominational church.

Nor am I Protestant, for I do not hold to the tenents of Protestantism that define it. Namely, the tenent of Sola Fide, the belief that we are saved by faith alone. I know the broad definition of Protestant includes any Western Religion that is not Catholic, but that definition is not specific enough to encompass all Christians. I don't want to open a can of worms in this thread, but I didn't have a viable option in the poll.

I am registered Democrat and will likely vote that way in most local elections, however, on a national level, I am most likely to vote Republican.

How did Clown make his "KNOW" so big? I could use it for "BAMA"...so now I guess no one will tell me how he did it.

I'm a Baptist Christian from the Bible Belt. I'm a registered Democrat, but vote with my heart and not with my church friends.

In a post, it is easy to make a word larger, change the font, etc.

After typing your post, highlight anything you want to reformat and use the font edit boxes above the message area. You can't do this in the quick reply section.

If you are talking about changing your username to make BAMA larger, sorry, no can do.

How did Clown make his "KNOW" so big? I could use it for "BAMA"...so now I guess no one will tell me how he did it.

I'm a Baptist Christian from the Bible Belt. I'm a registered Democrat, but vote with my heart and not with my church friends.

Like that. ;)

2C, is there an actual church such as you describe or do you just go to one that feels closest to your beliefs? Perhaps this is not the thread to do so, but I would like to for you to go a little deeper.

Come on guys, work with me. Its a non-public, non-scientific poll.

Take me now Lord, just take me now...

:lol: OK, point taken. I'll be protestant just for today and answer accordingly. :D

I am a Protestant that is most likely to vote Republican.