St. Xavier...2nd fiddle....

I am feeling a bit froggy, and I am wanting to appease mr. PepRock...

We have had a long, long debate in regards to St. Xavier's "supposed" supremecy over us....but I am a football guy, and my school, just happens to be a football school. Now here is the kicker, 90% + of the Xaverians long for the X domination...with that, how disappointed must they be, at being second fiddle to us...in that we are have the age, and have a substantial advantage in hardware?

I am feeling a bit froggy, and I am wanting to appease mr. peprock...

We have had a long, long debate in regards to St. Xavier's "supposed" supremecy over us....but I am a football guy, and my school, just happens to be a football school. Now here is the kicker, 90% + of the Xaverians long for the X domination...with that, how disappointed must they be, at being second fiddle to us...in that we are have the age, and have a substantial advantage in hardware?

I read from one of your posts that you never played a down for Trinity????:confused: :confused:

I guess it's just too hot and humid to spar... Being half Vulcan and half Human I guess I will have to step up here. RP, X is not second fiddle. We should have beaten Trinity in every game ever played. If we had then every kid would want to be a Tiger and T would have to close down. We rule in French Scrabble too.... c'est la vie!