Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier...2nd fiddle....

Featured Replies

I am feeling a bit froggy, and I am wanting to appease mr. PepRock...

 

We have had a long, long debate in regards to St. Xavier's "supposed" supremecy over us....but I am a football guy, and my school, just happens to be a football school. Now here is the kicker, 90% + of the Xaverians long for the X domination...with that, how disappointed must they be, at being second fiddle to us...in that we are have the age, and have a substantial advantage in hardware?

I am feeling a bit froggy, and I am wanting to appease mr. peprock...

 

We have had a long, long debate in regards to St. Xavier's "supposed" supremecy over us....but I am a football guy, and my school, just happens to be a football school. Now here is the kicker, 90% + of the Xaverians long for the X domination...with that, how disappointed must they be, at being second fiddle to us...in that we are have the age, and have a substantial advantage in hardware?

 

I read from one of your posts that you never played a down for Trinity????:confused: :confused:

I'll bet this thread is locked quickly.

I read from one of your posts that you never played a down for Trinity????:confused: :confused:

 

He played at WKU, I believe he's a football guy.

He played at WKU, I believe he's a football guy.

He was also part of one of the most controversial plays in KHSAA State Finals history... :sssh:

I'll bet this thread is locked quickly.
We can only hope:rolleyes:
He was also part of one of the most controversial plays in KHSAA State Finals history... :sssh:
He played quarterback for Beechwood against Murray? :D
  • Author
I read from one of your posts that you never played a down for Trinity????:confused: :confused:

Not true at all....

  • Author
He was also part of one of the most controversial plays in KHSAA State Finals history... :sssh:

aarrrghh

Interesting thread topic but why talk about it when it's a well known fact.

Yeah, I know for a fact that RP played for T.

 

He made a lasting impression.

I guess it's just too hot and humid to spar... Being half Vulcan and half Human I guess I will have to step up here. RP, X is not second fiddle. We should have beaten Trinity in every game ever played. If we had then every kid would want to be a Tiger and T would have to close down. We rule in French Scrabble too.... c'est la vie!

Is there a point to this thread other than arrogance and trying to make a rivalry more heated?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.