Injured Players

There were a lot of injuries to players last season that required extensive rehab or surgery. Any updates on them & their hope for the upcoming season?

A few signifigant contributors to their respective programs that come to mind are Tierney at ND, Daughtery at Ludlow & Allen at Highlands.

I know that Balsinger (sp?) at Gallatin is recovering from her ACL injury. She has not participated in summer ball but hopes to be back for the season.

Also at Trimble County their Post Player (Miller) was in a cast this summer, she played at the Lady Raider shootout and then when I saw her at Shelby she had a cast on her foot. I am not sure what the extent of the injury is though...

• 4 months later...
I know that Balsinger (sp?) at Gallatin is recovering from her ACL injury. She has not participated in summer ball but hopes to be back for the season.

Also at Trimble County their Post Player (Miller) was in a cast this summer, she played at the Lady Raider shootout and then when I saw her at Shelby she had a cast on her foot. I am not sure what the extent of the injury is though...

As far as an update on these 2 players, they both have recovered and are playing ball..:ylsuper:

There were a lot of injuries to players last season that required extensive rehab or surgery. Any updates on them & their hope for the upcoming season?

A few signifigant contributors to their respective programs that come to mind are Tierney at ND, Daughtery at Ludlow & Allen at Highlands.

Daughtery, I think played V-ball, Allen has been working out for a long time now and I am sure Katie is ready to go.:thumb:

Daughtery, I think played V-ball, Allen has been working out for a long time now and I am sure Katie is ready to go.:thumb:

FYI--A. Daugherty did not play volleyball and Ludlow's other injured player, B. Jones, did not play soccer. They had participated in these sports previously, but I think they opted out this year so that they could continue healing. As far as I know, they are good to go now. Having them healthy should make for an interersting season for Ludlow. I am looking forward to seeing them play again.

As far as an update on these 2 players, they both have recovered and are playing ball..:ylsuper:

I have seen both players over the fall. Ashleigh Miller has the cast off and told me she is ready for the season.

Christina Balsiger is moving around just fine and should be ready for the start of the Lady Wildcats season in a few weeks.