Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

755 could come at GABP....

Featured Replies

in the July 3-5 series. Wouldn't that be wierd if after Aaron ties Ruth's record in Cincy, Bonds ties/breaks Aaron's record.

 

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070518/SPT0401/705180360/1078/COL02

Bonds' San Francisco Giants come to Cincinnati for three games July 3-5.

 

 

Entering Thursday's game against Houston, Bonds needed 11 home runs to break Hank Aaron's all-time record of 755, and the Giants had 41 games to play before visiting Great American.

 

Bonds had hit 11 home runs so far this season, in 39 games. So if he sticks close to that pace, Cincinnati could become the center of something special. Or, of something just plain awkward.

Aaron tied Ruth's record in Cincy. Broke it at home.

  • Author
Aaron tied Ruth's record in Cincy. Broke it at home.

You are correct sir.

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day who is on the crew to umpire that series and he told me to not even bother to try and get tickets to that game. It has been sold out for a while. I was just hoping to make the trip up and watch him work. Looks like I will wait till he calls later in the year.

  • Author
I was talking to a friend of mine the other day who is on the crew to umpire that series and he told me to not even bother to try and get tickets to that game. It has been sold out for a while. I was just hoping to make the trip up and watch him work. Looks like I will wait till he calls later in the year.

Not showing sold out on the ticket page

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=cin&m=7&y=2007

I would not be a happy camper.

What if you caught the ball?

  • Author
What if you caught the ball?

Think the "throw it back" chant will start?

Then i'd throw it back ;-) Well i'd never have to work again so that'd be cool i guess. I still wouldn't be happy he hit it though.

Think the "throw it back" chant will start?

 

I would personally start the, "Kiss my rear, I just made A LOT of money" cheer.

Think the "throw it back" chant will start?

 

:laugh: I hope so!

 

If I caught it I would probably pull out a lighter and burn it right there. And throw it into the river.

If I were a pitcher, no way would he hit it off of me. I would walk him or just save some pitches (B. Gibson theory;) )and put the ball in the middle of his back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.