Who is tired of all the "Basher" threads?

oldrambler

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Rambler in a weird way I kind of like them. It gives us Tubby Supporters that have a real since of Reality something to stand up for.:D

Your right only Pro-anti Tubby posters have a "real since of Reality". Last time I checked this was a discussion board and you could post your opinions.

Your right only Pro-anti Tubby posters have a "real since of Reality". Last time I checked this was a discussion board and you could post your opinions.

Imo the last part of your post is absolutely correct, everyone does have a right to post their opinions. The first part it seems that you are contradicting yourself:confused:. Does this mean that he "pro - anti Tubby guys" have more of a right and the "anti basher guys" do not ? This was a thread asking who was tired of all the bashing and not who has a right to and who doesn't. That was never the topic. :rolleyes:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

This is from a poster on ESPN website. I like it:

bottom line is this : unless adolph , rick or billy walks through the door.........you'd better keep who you got....does anyone really think that the other "Big Name" coaches could handle the lunatic fans any better ? you guys ran off the best coach you'll ever have....when ricky p won a title , he realized that it would never be enough for you freaks.....get a clue and welcome to the next CENTURY !! the days of winning 85% of your games are over, no program dominates like the "good old days" and there's a reason they're called the good ol days , they're gone and they ain't coming back.....every program struggles : duke , nc , kansas , ucla......it all cycles up and down , there's too much competition for the top players these days to dominate like you used to ......stop crying and get used to it.....all tubby needs to do is recruit a little better and things will be fine , the guy can coach his tail off....maybe he should resort to "renting" players for a year like texas or osu instead of trying to build a character program ......of course you freaks would complain because he couldn't keep the kids from jumping to the nba...........wake up lexington

This is from a poster on ESPN website. I like it:

bottom line is this : unless adolph , rick or billy walks through the door.........you'd better keep who you got....does anyone really think that the other "Big Name" coaches could handle the lunatic fans any better ? you guys ran off the best coach you'll ever have....when ricky p won a title , he realized that it would never be enough for you freaks.....get a clue and welcome to the next CENTURY !! the days of winning 85% of your games are over, no program dominates like the "good old days" and there's a reason they're called the good ol days , they're gone and they ain't coming back.....every program struggles : duke , nc , kansas , ucla......it all cycles up and down , there's too much competition for the top players these days to dominate like you used to ......stop crying and get used to it.....all tubby needs to do is recruit a little better and things will be fine , the guy can coach his tail off....maybe he should resort to "renting" players for a year like texas or osu instead of trying to build a character program ......of course you freaks would complain because he couldn't keep the kids from jumping to the nba...........wake up lexington

:thumb: Whoever this was that posted does this make some very good points.

Thats why I said,In a weird way I kind of like it.It gives me something to discuss with someone who is at opposite ends of the world from me.:D

Originally posted by oldrambler

I though that since we have long read the many Tubby bashing threads and now there is Pitino, Williams, coach "K" bashing threads (the latter three tounge in cheek I am sure).

What I am starting is who is tired of all the Coach bashing threads?

Let me be the first to sign on this one.

I'll sign it with you.