Who is tired of all the "Basher" threads?

oldrambler

No one bashes just for the sake of bashing, people just won't go for the program not being at the top, despite all the excuses. It's real simple - cut out all the excuses, stop losing and the bashing will stop.

With all due respect and not calling any one individual out here I disagree. This thread was not only about the Tubby bashing, it was in fact a commment about all of the bashing. When Joe B., Eddie and yes, even some peoples "God of basketball" Pitino the bashing was there to some extent. example om Pitino: "when is he going to leave?" - "Larry Brown stunt double" - "His heart is not in U.K." amoung many others that I heard. My point is that "some" will bash no matter who is the coach or how many games they win or how often they win. I really believe that if U.K. were go...............lets say 35-0 and win a national title there would be some that would say something like "our margin of victory wasn't enough" or "why didn't we play more games".:lol:

My point is/was that some would bash no matter what and I just wanted to ask how many was tired of all of it.;)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is unreal how most all the threads get into arguements over coach Smith. I was just rereading the Lucas, Patterson thread and thought I was on a bashing thread. Most all the UK threads someone takes a shot. The same old thing over and over. Yes no one is pleased with the last two years, but to hear the same stuff 50 times is getting very old.

I have to agree...:thumb: