Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CraftCreeker

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CraftCreeker

  1. Seriously most of the kids are always lost to drugs and what not. Because if they would have worked there butts off they would have got wins IMO. Yea I personally have never met McCoy but I do know all the assitance coaches and they say he really knows his stuff. All I know it is alot better than have Gerald Howard up in the Head Coaching position. :jump:
  2. I heard Magoffin might be starting a wrestling team... who knows?
  3. lol Yea I wished I could have seen that :banana:
  4. I wish I could have watched that!!:ylsuper:
  5. We got a new Coach already last year, that helped out. We also have good Coaching Staff. The biggest problem I always thought was getting the kids to actually want to play. They should have a pretty group of kids coming in this year from Middle School. The thing is alot of kids want to quit when they get to High School.
  6. Woah! I just heard about this and I've been awhile from BGP for awhile I'm glad I logged on today!
  7. Way to go Ashley Jade puttin the points up on the board.
  8. Its good to see the hornets put up some points against SC you seniors will be missed. This season has improved greatly espically after that awful season last year with that horrible coach. Next year should be really fun to watch.
  9. Heard that Grayson Smith is 1 of the asst. coaches at Magoffin:thumb:
  10. 1 of the hardest hits I remeber was in football pratice.(Magoffin County) Jerry Montgomery and Adam Smith was running a drill. They both collide helmets and I guess somthing kinda exploded cause it was really loud, Then all the guys noticed a crack running down 1 of the boys helmets lol
  11. At least we have someone with experince with football this time
  12. Jordan Howard for Magoffin is going to be an absoulte animal. and Curtis Bradley these guys are really strong.
  13. Football at Magoffin was apart of my life for 6 years. I just could not see why the school would let it just die, these young guys need to know how enjoyable the game of football is, and come out and play for the hornets. The only problem with Magoffin county is trying to get the right people to want to play. I mean whenever I played football my senior year I had to beg my very good friends to play, they would say that they would suck or something like that and have never played football, I said so you can learn. Well they finally got on the field and had wished that had played many more years along side me and my teammates. Moral of that little story is they need to keep the football program.
  14. If only we could have got all our shots to fall......... :( E town didn't miss and we sure did, it would have been such a different ball game if we would have hit our 3's!!! Calloray will be missed down low.
  15. Seems like he has played forever for sheldon clark.
  16. This is a bad way to go out on the season last second shot, its happened many times before. Sad to see the seniors go out this way they are all a bunch of great guys. I hope most of the seniors play baseball this year and help out as much as they can.
  17. Way to go hornets! anyone got any stats?
  18. Great season Belfry
  19. I would have to agree I played one time on that field and it was amazing.. the feeling that you would get felt good you could tell you was going to play a good team just cause of the field. The football seems like it floats in the air for some reason? Or maybe that is just what I got out of it just tossing a football around before strecthing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.