Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15th Region Tournament: Matchups.

Featured Replies

Top Bracket

 

Belfry vs. Paintsville

Shelby Valley vs. Betsy Layne

 

Bottom Bracket

 

Allen Central vs Phelps

Magoffin Co. vs. Pikeville

 

The top 3 teams are in the top bracket meaning Paintsville,Belfry, or Shelby Valley will not make it to the regional Championship only 1 of those three will be there. Looks like Allen Central Got the best draw out of anyone.Paintsville looks to have the toughest road to the finals IMO, but I still pick them to take it all.

The last time I played in the tourney for Magoffin County, we beat Pikeville at the buzzer with a 35 footer. That was 1995.

The last time I played in the tourney for Magoffin County, we beat Pikeville at the buzzer with a 35 footer. That was 1995.

I wish I could have watched that!!:ylsuper:

Anybody know the time and date for these games?

It looks like Paintsville and Shelby Valley will play in the semis with the winner being the favorite in the finals. The regional is held at the Eastern Kentucky Expo Center isn't it?

My Picks:

 

Paintsville v/s Shelby Valley

Allen Central v/s Magoffin County

 

Championship Game

 

Paintsville over Magoffin County

My Picks:

 

Paintsville v/s Shelby Valley

Allen Central v/s Magoffin County

 

Championship Game

 

Paintsville over Magoffin County

 

That is the story of Magoffin County's basketball history! I lost both the district and region title to good 'ole Paintsville in the mid-90s.

I wish I could have watched that!!:ylsuper:

 

I wish I could watch that again, as well. If I remember right, the Magoffin player pulled up for the shot with alot of time remaining. Danny Adams was screaming, "NO NO NO - GREAT SHOT!!!"

Shelby Valley is the favorite to win the region going undefeated in region play. Theirs to lose!

  • Author
Anybody know the time and date for these games?

Monday

Paintsvllle Vs. Belfry 7:30.......girls game before at 6pm and after at 9pm

 

Tuesday

Shelby Valley Vs. Betsy Layne 6pm

Girls game at 7:30pm

Allen Central Vs. Phelps 9pm

 

Wednesday

Magoffin Vs. Pikeville 8pm....girls game prior at 6:30pm

 

 

Hope this helps, this if from the schedule I got.:thumb:

  • Author
My Picks:

 

Paintsville v/s Shelby Valley

Allen Central v/s Magoffin County

 

Championship Game

 

Paintsville over Magoffin County

Replace MC with Pikeville and that would be my picks but anyway who ever wins the 1st rd game Magoffin or Pikeville will more than likley be in the championship from that bracket.
I wish I could watch that again, as well. If I remember right, the Magoffin player pulled up for the shot with alot of time remaining. Danny Adams was screaming, "NO NO NO - GREAT SHOT!!!"

lol Yea I wished I could have seen that :banana:

1st round

Paintsville over Belfry

Shelby Valley over Betsy Layne

Allen Central over Phelps

Magoffin County over Pikeville

 

Semi-Finals

Paintsville over Shelby Valley

Magoffin County over Allen Central

 

Championship

Paintsville over Magoffin County

So much for everyone that said Paintsville was going to win this region!

1st round

Paintsville over Belfry

Shelby Valley over Betsy Layne

Allen Central over Phelps

Magoffin County over Pikeville

 

Semi-Finals

Paintsville over Shelby Valley

Magoffin County over Allen Central

 

Championship

Paintsville over Magoffin County

 

May want to revise this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.