Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Magoffin 67 Pikeville 58

Featured Replies

Big win for the Hornets. :ylsuper:

I missed this one. I predicted Pikeville would steal one away. Good win for the Hornets.

Congrats Hornets!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this one exactly right. Well, almost. I said Magoffin by 8 or 10. They won by 9. I also predicted good performances by Eric Arnett, Devin Rice, and Brandon Shepherd. They all delivered.

 

Tyler Hunley also played perhaps his best game yet. He handled the ball well during the press. And he took good shots that he had been passing up in previous games.

 

The Hornets dominated on the boards - especially in the third quarter! That's when they turned the game around.

 

I'm not sure, but I think scoring went something like this:

 

Eric Arnett - 18

Devin Rice - 13

Tyler Hunley - 13

Brandon Shepherd - 10

Clay Fletcher - 8

Cameron Jayne - 3

Nathan Arnett - 2

 

This was an excellent opportunity for Pikeville to steal a victory from the Hornets with senior Wes Helton out of the game. But the Hornets played very well without him. Great game guys!

 

I realize Pikeville has been down the last couple of years. But I think they are going to be very good in the coming years. #11 played an excellent game! I didn't realize he was a freshman until someone told me. That kid is good! Honaker is very athletic and will be a great player for Pikeville when he gets his game under control and stays out of foul trouble. Also, watching the JV game, I was VERY impressed with 3 or 4 of Pikeville's players. Pikeville will not be down long.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.