Sheldon Clark 35 Magoffin Co. 16

EKU_05

Sheldon Clark currently has the 3 seed and they are a dang good 3 seed.

But, the way I see it, if Boyd County could beat Ashland tomorrow, Sheldon Clark would have the 2 seed instead of the 3 seed. Which could be huge because the rematch with Pburg would be in Inez. It's not likely, but still worth mentioning.

Big props to MC coach Chester McCoy on a job well done. I was really impressed with the way he got his kids to just go out and battle the cards. Keep doing what your doing and bright things will happend at that place. Make the community believe

SC is 2a

You don't understand... Watusi is right...

Sheldon Clark beat Boyd Co. earlier in the year. It's important because Belfry, Prestonsburg, and SC are tied in Class 2A Dis. 8.

If Boyd beats Ashland, Sheldon Clark gets another point on the three-way tiebreaker. Right now, Prestonsburg has a one point advantage for the 2nd seed. If Sheldon Clark ties it up (by a Boyd win), the Cardinals then would win the seed on the continuing tiebreak.

;)

Big props to MC coach Chester McCoy on a job well done. I was really impressed with the way he got his kids to just go out and battle the cards. Keep doing what your doing and bright things will happend at that place. Make the community believe

Very, very encouraging performance by the Hornets, indeed !!! It's nice to see some pride coming back into Magoffin Co. football.

:ylsuper:

You don't understand... Watusi is right...

Sheldon Clark beat Boyd Co. earlier in the year. It's important because Belfry, Prestonsburg, and SC are tied in Class 2A Dis. 8.

If Boyd beats Ashland, Sheldon Clark gets another point on the three-way tiebreaker. Right now, Prestonsburg has a one point advantage for the 2nd seed. If Sheldon Clark ties it up (by a Boyd win), the Cardinals then would win the seed on the continuing tiebreak.

;)

See this is annoys me because they would go to that fifth game between two teams who have had a head to head matchup already... wouldn't it have made more sense to resort back to the ehad to head matchup after the 3 way tiebreaker was resolved?

See this is annoys me because they would go to that fifth game between two teams who have had a head to head matchup already... wouldn't it have made more sense to resort back to the ehad to head matchup after the 3 way tiebreaker was resolved?

It would have been much less confusing. But I guess when KHSAA came up with it, they decided once it went to points, it stayed by points.

I'd mostly like it here because I wouldn't be forced to pull for Ashland in their game... :creepy: