Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 20 Belfry 14

Featured Replies

Final

  • Replies 169
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a game wtg Devils!!!!!! :dancingpa

WORST play call in the history of Belfry football that leads to the INT

Congrats to Russell for the win and Belfry on another outstanding season. Sounds like it was a whale of a game. BGP shutdown on me, I think it was because everyone kept refreshing the screen so quickly. :D

 

I am with Frances on this one, Jericho51 should have posted final score. Everyone give him a hand on a outstanding job keeping everyone updated. Thanks, Jericho51. :thumb:

  • Author
WORST play call in the history of Belfry football that leads to the INT

 

What happened?

BGP shut down for me and Kiss 107 was horrible.

First -

Jericho51 - you did a GREAT job of keeping us informed on the update thread. I listened to that "broadcast" (and I use the term VERY loosely), and then my Insight Broadband connection dropped out with just under one minute to go.

 

Second - Congrats to the Devils - it looks like the Bavier Arms will be booked solid this weekend coming up!!

 

Third - it sounded like Belfry was game, and never gave up. What a way to get knocked out of the playoff hunt.

 

Fourth - did I mention just how horrible the webcast was (if it can be called that)?

 

Frances

Congrats to Russell and Great Season Belfry

We are going to Louisville.

WAY TO GO RED DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!! I have some Russell friends that I know are having a blast tonight.

Congrats to Russell and good luck next week...I hope you guys win state.

 

Congrats to Belfry on a great season. The Pirates were much better then I thought they would be this season. They will once again be the class of AA Region 4 next year IMO and will be a serious threat to win another state title next season.

WOW.. what a game

  • Author
First -

Jericho51 - you did a GREAT job of keeping us informed on the update thread. I listened to that "broadcast" (and I use the term VERY loosely), and then my Insight Broadband connection dropped out with just under one minute to go.

 

Second - Congrats to the Devils - it looks like the Bavier Arms will be booked solid this weekend coming up!!

 

Third - it sounded like Belfry was game, and never gave up. What a way to get knocked out of the playoff hunt.

 

Fourth - did I mention just how horrible the webcast was (if it can be called that)?

Frances

 

We love you jericho! :D

Great job devils and pirates!

 

Can I make reservations?

 

Kiss 107 was horrible! :thumb:

 

I guess that sums it all up.

WTG Russell.

Frances if you listened to the broadcast you'll get the final score by tom.

Thanks Jericho

 

Again congrats Russell

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.