Russell 20 Belfry 14

Argus

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Russell for the win and Belfry on another outstanding season. Sounds like it was a whale of a game. BGP shutdown on me, I think it was because everyone kept refreshing the screen so quickly. :D

I am with Frances on this one, Jericho51 should have posted final score. Everyone give him a hand on a outstanding job keeping everyone updated. Thanks, Jericho51. :thumb:

First -

Jericho51 - you did a GREAT job of keeping us informed on the update thread. I listened to that "broadcast" (and I use the term VERY loosely), and then my Insight Broadband connection dropped out with just under one minute to go.

Second - Congrats to the Devils - it looks like the Bavier Arms will be booked solid this weekend coming up!!

Third - it sounded like Belfry was game, and never gave up. What a way to get knocked out of the playoff hunt.

Fourth - did I mention just how horrible the webcast was (if it can be called that)?

Frances

Congrats to Russell and good luck next week...I hope you guys win state.

Congrats to Belfry on a great season. The Pirates were much better then I thought they would be this season. They will once again be the class of AA Region 4 next year IMO and will be a serious threat to win another state title next season.

First -

Jericho51 - you did a GREAT job of keeping us informed on the update thread. I listened to that "broadcast" (and I use the term VERY loosely), and then my Insight Broadband connection dropped out with just under one minute to go.

Second - Congrats to the Devils - it looks like the Bavier Arms will be booked solid this weekend coming up!!

Third - it sounded like Belfry was game, and never gave up. What a way to get knocked out of the playoff hunt.

Fourth - did I mention just how horrible the webcast was (if it can be called that)?

Frances

We love you jericho! :D

Great job devils and pirates!

Can I make reservations?

Kiss 107 was horrible! :thumb:

I guess that sums it all up.