Russell 20 Belfry 14

Argus

Well - Steve Hall has first dibs on a room at the Bavier Arms (he comes down every year, so his room was booked 360 days ago). After that, I can put up a few of the people that are heading this way. I have one extra bed (besides Steve's) and a TON of floor space. Bring a sleeping bag, a pillow, and an inflatable mattress - and you'd better be wearing MAROON (with or without gold).

Frances

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine season for Belfry nothing to hang there heads about. They played a good game against a good Russell football team. Goodluck next season to Belfry. To the Belfry seniors goodluck in life after graduation.I was impressed with all three of Belfrys backs and Maynard he is real quick. He got outside on us a couple times but over all we contained him well.

Well, it just goes to show you, ANYONE, I MEAN ANYONE CAN BE BEAT!

Belfry beat a VERY good Sheldon Clark team at the Regional Finals(although the score didn't reflect it)as SC pulled a tremendous upset on Leslie the week prior, but I knew once the Pirates left the CAM, things would be different!

WAY TO GO RUSSELL, CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!!!

NOW LETS WIN THAT STATE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well - Steve Hall has first dibs on a room at the Bavier Arms (he comes down every year, so his room was booked 360 days ago). After that, I can put up a few of the people that are heading this way. I have one extra bed (besides Steve's) and a TON of floor space. Bring a sleeping bag, a pillow, and an inflatable mattress - and you'd better be wearing MAROON (with or without gold).

Frances

Well I do happen to have a few Arizona Diamondback t-shirts...

And a TCU sweatshirt.

But I dont think those classify as maroon to you.

(Their not even close to maroon are they?)

Argus :jump:

Well I do happen to have a few Arizona Diamondback t-shirts...

And a TCU sweatshirt.

But I dont think those classify as maroon to you.

(Their not even close to maroon are they?)

Argus :jump:

If that Diamondbacks T-shirt has "Webb" on the back, it'll do just fine... :thumb:

And by the way, Argus - you're more than welcome, if you get your reservation in early!

Frances

If that Diamondback T-shirt has "Webb" on the back, it'll do just fine... :thumb:

Frances

His grandparents are my cousins neighbors!

We used to live by Highland Heights first baptist church.

I was born and raised (for a while) in Ashland.

Webb is the greatest! :banana:

Congrats to the Devils. And Congrats to Belfry on a great season and three season run. I'm sure Coach Haywood will have them back in the hunt next year. Meet you at the CAM this time next year for round three.

I'll say this for the Pirates. They made a great game of this one. IMO, Russell was three TD's better. It could have easily been 34-0 at halftime.

No Three Peat Wow! Congratulation Belfry For What You Have Done The Past Three Years No Doug Howard And David Jones And To Still Have A Good Chance To Go The Distance To Win It. Tip Your Hat Off To Coach Haywood Imo Hes The One Of The Best At The High School Football Level In Kentucky.