2007 Magoffin County

theguru

• 2 weeks later...

We got a new Coach already last year, that helped out. We also have good Coaching Staff. The biggest problem I always thought was getting the kids to actually want to play. They should have a pretty group of kids coming in this year from Middle School. The thing is alot of kids want to quit when they get to High School.

Magoffin County has a bright future. Coach McCoy is not only one of the finest men I have ever met but he is a darn good football coach as well. I believe that in the past a lot of kids would quit because they didn't see any point of working their butt off and losing. I believe that after seeing how things went this year the kids will want to be a part of this program.

Magoffin County has a bright future. Coach McCoy is not only one of the finest men I have ever met but he is a darn good football coach as well. I believe that in the past a lot of kids would quit because they didn't see any point of working their butt off and losing. I believe that after seeing how things went this year the kids will want to be a part of this program.

Seriously most of the kids are always lost to drugs and what not. Because if they would have worked there butts off they would have got wins IMO.

Yea I personally have never met McCoy but I do know all the assitance coaches and they say he really knows his stuff. All I know it is alot better than have Gerald Howard up in the Head Coaching position. :jump:

• 5 months later...

I was more impressed and suprised with Magoffin Co. last year than any team Belfry played. Not saying they were the best but the standars I had for them were much lower than they actualy showed me. I am defintley rooting for them to get things turned around, hopefully the administration will get behind him and back him, because he is the guy to turn them around if they let him.