Derrick Caracter of Louisville?

All In

I have watched this guy away from the ball the last several UL games and he is an extremely hard worker,always moving,setting screens,posting up,etc. Really like his game. If he had produced like this from day one he would be right behind Oden and Durant for freshman of the year. Did he play in the UK game? What kept him in the doghouse and didn't he quit the team for a week or two early in the season? Pitino has certainly worked his magic with this guy.

They will be a lot of laughs,but this team is Final 4 material if Caracter and Padgett continue to play well.
I don't think so. If Caracter could log minutes at the 4, and Clark at the 3, this would be one of the most versatile teams in America and a VERY legit national title contender. In my opinion, we'll have to wait for next year, and hope they all come back.

I would normally be nervous about people leaving (though I think McGee might bounce, just a hunch)...this quote in today's paper leads me to believe that these Cards realize that they may be part of something potentially special:

Players couldn't go out on the town Saturday night before yesterday's game at Connecticut, but they did have rolling desk-chair races down their hallway of the Downtown Marriott. They played cards. They crammed into Brandon Jenkins' room, "because he's only going to be around for a while longer," Williams said.

I definitely see them all coming back. I dont believe that anyone has made a big enough splash this year to see themselves legitamately getting drafted.

I really doubt if any will even "test the waters", they'll be part of something very special over the next couple of years!

:banana: