C-A-T-S

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ ;)

j/k

Texas A & M plays with great seperation, and movement....there are 2-3 open looks on virtually every posession, add that to the fact that they can hit the outside jumper, that's a recipe for sucess or failure, depending on what part of Texas you are from.

OK, its safe to say evertime i have seen them on TV they have gave up 80 or more points...

Barnes has had to protect this team from itself at times, and that gets exposed against good shooting teams. Add to that a PG that is best pushing tempo and there are a lot of shots to be taken. A&M had a fantastic finish and ran away with it, but it wasn't about getting Texas out of what they do. They hit contested shots, forced tempo and kept Durant away from the ball. That's how you beat this young Texas squad. If they get past Round 2, look out...

:thumb: They must face a lot of hot shooting top 10 teams. ;):rolleyes:

3 games have twisted the numbers, and yes all 3 opponents were shooting off the charts. Care to dispute my claim that their coach has them in a soft 2-3 because 6 of his 8 best players are freshman? Is the Texas D good? No? Is the Texas O as good as there is in the nation? Yes...

3 games have twisted the numbers, and yes all 3 opponents were shooting off the charts. Care to dispute my claim that their coach has them in a soft 2-3 because 6 of his 8 best players are freshman? Is the Texas D good? No? Is the Texas O as good as there is in the nation? Yes...

Offense as Good as anybody's + X = Barely stay in the top 25

(solve for x)

3 out of an average of 24 don't make that big of a difference.

I think the game against Kansas State showed what happens when non-defense minded freshmen match up against a coach whose team will play a physical and agressive defense.