Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas' Defense

Featured Replies

Hey, GT is giving up 73 points a game championship worthy???

Nope. Do you guys have reading comprehension problems or what???

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

No, but you are HINTING all around them winning it all without actually saying it...whats the difference???

No, but you are HINTING all around them winning it all without actually saying it...whats the difference???

Hinting around? Where have you been. I picked them in November based on the criteria I listed a few posts ago. Look at the preseason polls and pick what I felt was the most talented team in the 15-25 ranking range. So far, they are living up to that prediction on one end of the floor but not the other.

 

It's easy to use hindsight when I go out on a limb like I often do. But just for the record who did you have winning it in November???

  • Author
Hinting around? Where have you been. I picked them in November based on the criteria I listed a few posts ago. Look at the preseason polls and pick what I felt was the most talented team in the 15-25 ranking range. So far, they are living up to that prediction on one end of the floor but not the other.

 

It's easy to use hindsight when I go out on a limb like I often do. But just for the record who did you have winning it in November???

Kentucky. :thumb: :lol: Thats going out on a limb isn't it???

Thats going out on a limb isn't it???

That's going out on a twig... :lol:

  • Author

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.