Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I am back

Featured Replies

Well, I am not actually new but it has been awhile. This is the greatest site on the net. I just wanted to say hey to all and say how you been to my friends. It has been to long and I can't wait to get back into BGP. The new site looks awesome, nice job guru. I see we have all kinds of members. I am so excited about getting to know everyone again.

Love ya pirategurl

Well, I am not actually new but it has been awhile. This is the greatest site on the net. I just wanted to say hey to all and say how you been to my friends. It has been to long and I can't wait to get back into BGP. The new site looks awesome, nice job guru. I see we have all kinds of members. I am so excited about getting to know everyone again.

Love ya pirategurl

 

 

Glad to have you back priategurl. Why have you been gone for so long?

Well, I am not actually new but it has been awhile. This is the greatest site on the net. I just wanted to say hey to all and say how you been to my friends. It has been to long and I can't wait to get back into BGP. The new site looks awesome, nice job guru. I see we have all kinds of members. I am so excited about getting to know everyone again.

Love ya pirategurl

:dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Welcome back!!!

Hey! Nice to meet you, and Welcome Back!! :ylsuper:

Welcome back!

  • Author
Glad to have you back priategurl. Why have you been gone for so long?

 

Thanks so much. Been a lot of crazy stuff going on here in Belfry, but now I am back and better than ever. Glad to be back.

  • Author
:dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Welcome back!!!

 

 

Thanks doll. wOOhOO :dancingpa

  • Author
Hey! Nice to meet you, and Welcome Back!! :ylsuper:

 

 

Thanks nice to meet you too.:ylsuper:

  • Author
Welcome back!

 

 

Thanks nice to be back. I sure did miss this place. :ylsuper:

Thanks doll. wOOhOO :dancingpa

You've missed a lot. Kelly and I are getting married in July... :banana:

Welcome back. :thumb:

 

I took a couple year hiatus too, but BGP is to good of a site to stay gone forever.

  • Author
You've missed a lot. Kelly and I are getting married in July... :banana:

 

Congrats doll. Hope everything is wonderful for you. I am so happy for you. I wish you the best.

 

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Author
Welcome back. :thumb:

 

I took a couple year hiatus too, but BGP is to good of a site to stay gone forever.

 

 

Thanks.. yeah it is too great to not come back to. I missed all my friends.

Well, I am not actually new but it has been awhile. This is the greatest site on the net. I just wanted to say hey to all and say how you been to my friends. It has been to long and I can't wait to get back into BGP. The new site looks awesome, nice job guru. I see we have all kinds of members. I am so excited about getting to know everyone again.

Love ya pirategurl

 

Hey well I think I must have joined after you left, so it is nice to meet you! And welcome back!!! :thumb:

Welcome back! How could ya ever leave the assylum :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.