Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I am back

Featured Replies

  • Author
Hey well I think I must have joined after you left, so it is nice to meet you! And welcome back!!! :thumb:

 

Thanks. It is nice to meet you too. Welcome to BGP.

  • Author
Welcome back! How could ya ever leave the assylum :D

 

Thanks Rocket.

Welcome back pirategurl. We really missed you!

 

:dancingpa

You need to call me soon and fill me in on this story... :D

Welcome back! I think while you were gone I became a chick! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back! I think while you were gone I became a chick! :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

:laugh:

Welcome back.

  • Author
Welcome back pirategurl. We really missed you!

 

:dancingpa

 

 

 

Thanx BF I missed you too.

  • Author

Thanks so much Pride, TD,SEB,titleist, and Jacyln. It makes me feel good to know that I was missed somewhere. LOL:dancingpa

  • Author
Welcome back

 

 

 

 

Thank You.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.