Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023-2024 Kentucky Wildcats

Featured Replies

This transfer portal has turned college basketball upside down and I’m not a fan, kids jumping around everywhere with no guidance in many instances, someone please bring back some security and allegiance to the institutions these kids select first and the NCAA is the only sanctioned board that can stop this nonsense.

  • Replies 399
  • Views 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    You do an incredible job balancing those who think UK does no wrong with your takes that UK does no right.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    If Frederick wants to play, transfer to NKU. 

  • Look how progressive the NCAA has become. Good for them.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

 Reed Sheppard-Frosh
Aaron Bradshaw-Frosh
Adou Thiero-sophomore
Chris Livingston-sophomore?
Justin Edwards-frosh
DJ Wagner-frosh
Robert Dillingham-frosh
Antonio Reeves-super senior
Ugonna Kingsley Onyenso-Sophomore

Antonio Reeves?

 Oscar Tshiebwe?

 Updated roster so far.

Still a chance that Kentucky ends up with 3 starters back from this year's team.  

9 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Kentucky transfers so far:

Sahvir Wheeler

Daimion Collins

Lance Ware

CJ Frederick

Losing those four doesn't bother me at all.

4 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

This transfer portal has turned college basketball upside down and I’m not a fan, kids jumping around everywhere with no guidance in many instances, someone please bring back some security and allegiance to the institutions these kids select first and the NCAA is the only sanctioned board that can stop this nonsense.

I have had these same thought from the git go, Thank You.

16 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

This transfer portal has turned college basketball upside down and I’m not a fan, kids jumping around everywhere with no guidance in many instances, someone please bring back some security and allegiance to the institutions these kids select first and the NCAA is the only sanctioned board that can stop this nonsense.

Just curious, but how do you know what guidance they are or aren't getting?

12 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Losing those four doesn't bother me at all.

Agreed even though I would have liked to have Collins back. I do think he has the potential to truly break out, and would have helped if he stayed. 

  • Author
13 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Still a chance that Kentucky ends up with 3 starters back from this year's team.  

IMO Kentucky's Starting lineup will be

DJ Wagner-frosh

Justin Edwards-frosh

Antonio Reeves?

 Oscar Tshiebwe?

Aaron Bradshaw-Frosh

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

IMO Kentucky's Starting lineup will be

DJ Wagner-frosh

Justin Edwards-frosh

Antonio Reeves?

 Oscar Tshiebwe?

Aaron Bradshaw-Frosh

 

I could go to war with that lineup espcially if Bradshaw gets  A lot stronger.

  • Author

Congratulations to UK basketball graduates! Also Jacob Toppin who didn't walk.

Image

12 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Losing those four doesn't bother me at all.

I agree.

I won't miss Lance Ware the player, but I do think he was probably a good character guy in the lockeroom but oh well.

32 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I don't know how many on here have seen this interview with Calipari but I thought it was a good interview.

 

I know plenty of people are ready to move on, but I don't know how you listen to that interview and not be happy that a guy like that is the coach of your basketball program.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

 

Blah, blah, blah, and it has new set of tires and seat covers.

Saw these on Twitter this week.  Looks like the returning guys are getting it done in the weight room. 

Onyenso.webp

Thiero.jpg

2 hours ago, Irish Cat said:

Saw these on Twitter this week.  Looks like the returning guys are getting it done in the weight room. 

Onyenso.webp

Thiero.jpg

That’s great to see. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.