Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023-2024 Kentucky Wildcats

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

IMO Kentucky's Starting lineup will be

DJ Wagner-frosh

Justin Edwards-frosh

Antonio Reeves?

 Oscar Tshiebwe?

Aaron Bradshaw-Frosh

 

If Livingston returns I would imagine he starts, at least at the beginning of the season.  But with that said, I still would like to see Oscar get a chance to play more at the 4, at least on defense where I think Onyenso and Bradshaw can be more of a presence at the rim at the 5 spot.  But we will see how the roster shakes out and go from there.  

  • Replies 399
  • Views 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    You do an incredible job balancing those who think UK does no wrong with your takes that UK does no right.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    If Frederick wants to play, transfer to NKU. 

  • Look how progressive the NCAA has become. Good for them.

Posted Images

  • Author
1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

If Livingston returns I would imagine he starts, at least at the beginning of the season.  But with that said, I still would like to see Oscar get a chance to play more at the 4, at least on defense where I think Onyenso and Bradshaw can be more of a presence at the rim at the 5 spot.  But we will see how the roster shakes out and go from there.  

I don't think Livingston returns from what I am hearing. I would be very surprised if Livngston is still at UK this coming season. That is the reason I didn't put him as a starter.

Oscar and Sahvir both walked across the stage and got their degrees this morning, not long after my baby girl got hers.

Crowd went nuts for Oscar! 

  • Author
41 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Oscar and Sahvir both walked across the stage and got their degrees this morning, not long after my baby girl got hers.

Crowd went nuts for Oscar! 

Congratulations to your baby girl.

2 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I don't think Livingston returns from what I am hearing. I would be very surprised if Livngston is still at UK this coming season. That is the reason I didn't put him as a starter.

Sure, but if he's here, he starts.  

  • Author
1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

Sure, but if he's here, he starts.  

Yes he does but he likely won't be here so I put the likely starters. If he somehow returns I will update who I think will start.

  • Author

Kentucky has  made 6'7" Forward Keshad Johnson's final cut. He played at San Diego State. Keshad scored 14 points in the National Title game against UConn in 2023.

On 5/6/2023 at 3:00 PM, GOREDDEVILS said:

Kentucky has  made 6'7" Forward Keshad Johnson's final cut. He played at San Diego State. Keshad scored 14 points in the National Title game against UConn in 2023.

Sounds like Livingston's replacement, if he goes.

  • Author
1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Sounds like Livingston's replacement, if he goes.

Yes exactly. Kentucky is the only Blue Blood on his final cut if he comes to college instead of staying in the draft, and I think UK stands a great shot to get this kid.

  • Author

Keshad is likely to pick Arizona which started breaking yesterday.

I just do not have a very good feeling about this season.  Feel like we are going to hear a lot of the same excuses from Cal.  It is just so hard for freshman to win games against the older, more experienced players.  The talent is there, but the inexperience will show up, especially when they are on the road.  

We will see.  They've got their exhibition trip to Canada this summer.  Only about 6 or 7 weeks out I think.  

On 5/23/2023 at 11:41 AM, Strawberrybarrow250 said:

I just do not have a very good feeling about this season.  Feel like we are going to hear a lot of the same excuses from Cal.  It is just so hard for freshman to win games against the older, more experienced players.  The talent is there, but the inexperience will show up, especially when they are on the road.  

Also we don't really have any depth right now.  We have like 7 players.  So if we have an injury (which seems to happen each season) we're going to be in bad shape.

If this season goes badly, the heat on Calipari will be enormous.  And there will also be a lot of heat on Mitch Barnhart who gave him that ridiculous lifetime contract.  Don't see how both would survive a bad season.

19 minutes ago, DanvilleFan said:

Also we don't really have any depth right now.  We have like 7 players.  So if we have an injury (which seems to happen each season) we're going to be in bad shape.

If this season goes badly, the heat on Calipari will be enormous.  And there will also be a lot of heat on Mitch Barnhart who gave him that ridiculous lifetime contract.  Don't see how both would survive a bad season.

The lifetime contract is symbolic in nature, not a $10M+ coaching guarantee the rest of his life.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.