Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am not suggesting UK is going to lose but if Providence is on it should be a heck of a game.

Big East and SEC have both been good.  Big East is 4-0.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

Connecticut flat out dominated that second half.  Big kid was a man amongst boys.

2 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Connecticut flat out dominated that second half.  Big kid was a man amongst boys.

Sanogo is a beast.

NKU should have been in Columbus OH. I think they would have beat Purdue also.

The list of teams you can't trust in March:

1. Arizona

2. Virginia

3. Purdue

X and Pitt are going back and forth. 

X 18 Pitt 15

On 3/17/2023 at 9:25 PM, Brcatz said:

NKU should have been in Columbus OH. I think they would have beat Purdue also.

Not as quick as FDU. Easier matchup for Purdue. 16 seeds are happy to be anywhere!

X is up 57 to 40 early in the 2nd half.

Draft Kings, Fanduel and Bet  MGM all have a parlay boost that includes the Tennessee ML.

Feels like we should bet that house on FAU ML lol

Four games tonight, woo-hoo! 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Four games tonight, woo-hoo! 

Feels like a year since I have seen NCAA basketball LOL. 

11 minutes ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

Feels like a year since I have seen NCAA basketball LOL. 

I know right.  I feel like this year is better than it has been in awhile.  Hopefully we will have a bunch of close games that come down to the end. 

12 of 16 teams left have never won the title...be cool if one of them (not Tennessee) won it all.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.