Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

On 3/17/2023 at 2:26 PM, Randy Parker said:

17 of the last 20 National Champions were ranked in the KenPom top 6 entering the tournament.  Kansas was ranked 6th last year.  Here's this year's top 6:

Houston - Sweet 16

UCLA - Gone

Alabama - Sweet 16

Connecticut - Elite 8

Tennessee - Gone

Texas - Sweet 16

Two of these have been eliminated.  Three play tomorrow.  One has advanced to the final 8.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

12 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Draft Kings, Fanduel and Bet  MGM all have a parlay boost that includes the Tennessee ML.

Feels like we should bet that house on FAU ML lol

Sure hope someone besides me listened.

I was just reminded why I never watch Sportscenter anymore. Flipped on the 7 a.m. SC to watch the highlights from a great night of NCAA Tournament play.

Espn led the show off with Zags Ucla highlights...makes sense. Spent about 30 seconds on the UConn game then went to Cavs game in Brooklyn. 

Then Hockey, NBA, Soccer, Tom Brady buying WNBA team, NBA games, NBA Playoff scenarios, UCLA/Zags again.

35 minutes into the show finally discussed the OT K-State/Mich State game. Then segment on KState's Nowell. A little on UConn game.

Then golf, hockey, look ahead to tonight's games with Vitale, Bryce Young's pro day, Lamar, Zeke Elliott decision coming, Not top 10, Women's Sweet 16 (brief discussion)...END OF SHOW!

 

Did FAU and Tennessee not even play last night??? But thank goodness I have an update on what Tom Brady did yesterday how short Bryce Young still is!

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I was just reminded why I never watch Sportscenter anymore. Flipped on the 7 a.m. SC to watch the highlights from a great night of NCAA Tournament play.

Espn led the show off with Zags Ucla highlights...makes sense. Spent about 30 seconds on the UConn game then went to Cavs game in Brooklyn. 

Then Hockey, NBA, Soccer, Tom Brady buying WNBA team, NBA games, NBA Playoff scenarios, UCLA/Zags again.

35 minutes into the show finally discussed the OT K-State/Mich State game. Then segment on KState's Nowell. A little on UConn game.

Then golf, hockey, look ahead to tonight's games with Vitale, Bryce Young's pro day, Lamar, Zeke Elliott decision coming, Not top 10, Women's Sweet 16 (brief discussion)...END OF SHOW!

 

Did FAU and Tennessee not even play last night??? But thank goodness I have an update on what Tom Brady did yesterday how short Bryce Young still is!

I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

9 hours ago, Kentucky Windage said:

UCLA is gassed. 

Before the game, I really felt like for UCLA to win that game, they'd have to try and slow down the game, which is why I bet the Under. I was way off about the Under, but maybe had they played the way I thought they would, they might've won.

5 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

I am going to guess it was the same for you, as it was for me. The Last Dance in the Summer of 2020 and outside of that, who the hell knows. I'm the same way here.

2 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

Me either, just thought it would be cool to watch last night's recaps...lesson learned. 

Reading the last four pages or so of this thread in hindsight is some pretty funny stuff. 

It's over .... they got no chance ... no guard play, no way they can win  ...  they are gassed .... wait, what? overtime? .....

?

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Reading the last four pages or so of this thread in hindsight is some pretty funny stuff. 

It's over .... they got no chance ... no guard play, no way they can win  ...  they are gassed .... wait, what? overtime? .....

?

It was a rollercoaster of a night. ?

San Diego State is up 28 to 23 over Bama at the half.

I know it is only halftime but ouch for the SEC.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

San Diego State is up 28 to 23 over Bama at the half.

I know it is only halftime but ouch for the SEC.

Not watching but the SEC and Big 10 have taken huge dumps in this tournament. 

7 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Not watching but the SEC and Big 10 have taken huge dumps in this tournament. 

It is 66 to 62 SDS with about a minute left.

Looks like there won’t be any 1 seeds in Elite Eight. Possible that there won’t be any 2 seeds either. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.