Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

This game has had some kind of turnaround.  Man.

No doubt. I don't think it was a game of adjustments, just more so a grind your opponent down type of game.  

Such a great night for college hoops. This has been such a fantastic tournament. 

1 minute ago, Kentucky Windage said:

Such a great night for college hoops. This has been such a fantastic tournament. 

It really has, makes me happy.

This Zag/UCLA game is great too.

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

It really has, makes me happy.

This Zag/UCLA game is great too.

I mean... this UCLA/Gonzo game. Just fun! 

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

Wild.  Just wild.

Understatement!

1 minute ago, Kentucky Windage said:

I mean... this UCLA/Gonzo game. Just fun! 

I jumped into the thread without reading all the posts so if you were chatting about that to begin with my bad.  This is great!!

3 of the 4 former champs were eliminated tonight, only UConn remains.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I jumped into the thread without reading all the posts so if you were chatting about that to begin with my bad.  This is great!!

No, this night was freaking fun! There was so much that happened in that game after that post. Just wow, what a game! 

Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.