Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

UConn looks scary good, they could beat anyone left in the tournament if they played like they are now. Offense and defense has looked awesome.

1 minute ago, hrcarrier said:

UConn looks scary good, they could beat anyone left in the tournament if they played like they are now. Offense and defense has looked awesome.

They're the best team I have seen in the past week. 

Arkansas is good but not consistent.  I agree UConn can win it all but I think Arkansas may be helping them to look great right now.  

Also, the Michigan State vs Kansas State game has been great.  Nowell from Kansas State is fun to watch, really fun to watch when he's not playing your team.  

The perimeter defense in this Michigan State/Kansas State game has been pretty crappy.

Ya know, it's almost like Kansas State is a good team.

I don't think Nowell made a good decision on that one.  For starters, K-State had time to go for a 2-for-1, and didn't.  Second, they settled for a DEEP three.  Had it gone it would have basically ended it, but it didn't.

2 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I don't think Nowell made a good decision on that one.  For starters, K-State had time to go for a 2-for-1, and didn't.  Second, they settled for a DEEP three.  Had it gone it would have basically ended it, but it didn't.

Agreed.  He's played so well, but not on those last two possessions. 

3 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I don't think Nowell made a good decision on that one.  For starters, K-State had time to go for a 2-for-1, and didn't.  Second, they settled for a DEEP three.  Had it gone it would have basically ended it, but it didn't.

Hero Ball! May cost them the game, such a poor decision. 

K State and Sparty playing a heck of a game.

7 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Hero Ball! May cost them the game, such a poor decision. 

He's so much better using screens.  Such a good distributor.

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

K State and Sparty playing a heck of a game.

Been a fun one.

I think that looking to the sideline/alley-oop was a set play to lull the defense to sleep. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.