Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

I mean, they're playing their guts out.  Just can't hit anything. Shooting 29% and only down 8 to a 1-seed.

17 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Hoping NKU can find a way.   Bruce Pearl vs the Norse one more time would be fun.

Welcome to BGP @Tranquility Base!

Fouling when the shot clock had dropped to seven seconds was an extremely low IQ play.  NKU just simply didn't hit enough shots.

Just now, DragonFire said:

Fouling when the shot clock had dropped to seven seconds was an extremely low IQ play.  NKU just simply didn't hit enough shots.

Exactly 

  • Author
9 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

How do you do that on YouTube TV?

Apparently random users were given the ability to do it. Basically when I clicked on a game it asked if I wanted to watch it in quad view, and when I said yes, it brought up the four screens with the four different games on. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Apparently random users were given the ability to do it. Basically when I clicked on a game it asked if I wanted to watch it in quad view, and when I said yes, it brought up the four screens with the four different games on. 

Thanks, from reading online about it seems that it's not compatible with all TV's. Hopefully it works on my bigger one today. I was watching on an older TV last night.

Anyone going to watch the X game?  I am stoked!

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

Anyone going to watch the X game?  I am stoked!

If they win and Pitt pulls the "upset", we get 36 hours of the "Send it in Jerome!!" highlight.

23 to 20 X, it is getting tight. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.