Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

Kennesaw State is up 43 to 36 at the half over Xavier, I will probably cry if X loses this game.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

I will add, I expect X to come and win the game.

17 of the last 20 National Champions were ranked in the KenPom top 6 entering the tournament.  Kansas was ranked 6th last year.  Here's this year's top 6:

Houston 

UCLA

Alabama 

Connecticut

Tennessee 

Texas

Just now, Randy Parker said:

Huge block by Nunge.

NUNGE!!!

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

Good comeback by X.  Very fortunate to escape with the win.

Read my final thread, same wording. ?

I can see why people are so high on Connecticut.  They have been impressive. 

6 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I can see why people are so high on Connecticut.  They have been impressive. 

Who knows how it will work out but when the top teams in the Big East are on, they are really good.

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Who knows how it will work out but when the top teams in the Big East are on, they are really good.

Does not bode well for UK. 

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

Does not bode well for UK. 

I am not suggesting UK is going to lose but if Providence is on it should be a heck of a game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.