Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, REALSPORT said:

I want to hate Miami so bad but I just really like Coach Larranaga.  He seems like a genuine guy and someone that I'd want my kid to play for.  I know they are the best team money can buy, but he's just the guy coaching them up.  

It's just the FSU fan in me.  Doesn't matter the sport, I just can't bear to really pull for Miami.  I do hope they beat UConn, but I will be wildly for whoever wins that first semifinal if they do.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

3 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

I want to hate Miami so bad but I just really like Coach Larranaga.  He seems like a genuine guy and someone that I'd want my kid to play for.  I know they are the best team money can buy, but he's just the guy coaching them up.  

What is meant by best team money can buy?

6 hours ago, Brcatz said:

Final Four Refs.

Image

 

Anyone know of Bert Smith from NKY area. If you remember he was the Ref who Collapsed in 2021 in the Elite 8. 

7 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

 

Trust me, Louisville fans asked about that exact thing. Apparently, the NCAA made up another stupid rule basically saying that anything that happened before 1990 (I think that is the year, but don’t quote me) didn’t have to be removed. So that’s why WKU’s banners are “allowed.”

The NCAA is so stupid. 

3 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

What is meant by best team money can buy?

That's probably an unfair dig at the NIL situation going on there.  Deep pockets can certainly help when recruiting.  

All this running and fast paced basketball is very confusing for this UK fan. Also what with these teams running there defender off a screen and all the quick passes around the perimeter? I don’t think I can watch this garbage much longer, no way 3s go in that easy.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Update please on whatever is happening, score, time, etc.

FAU is up 40 to 33 at half. 

SDSU with a technical and then a foul on a three. FAU made all 5 FTs

FAU is letting this game slip away because they cannot keep SDSU off the boards.

On 3/17/2023 at 2:26 PM, Randy Parker said:

17 of the last 20 National Champions were ranked in the KenPom top 6 entering the tournament.  Kansas was ranked 6th last year.  Here's this year's top 6:

Houston 

UCLA

Alabama 

Connecticut

Tennessee 

Texas

UConn winning means 18 of the last 21 National Champions were ranked in the KenPom Top 6 entering the tournament.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.