Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Worst Final Four ratings in history, on the way.

Absolutely. People act like they love Cinderella, but they really want the heavy hitters.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

Another fun game to watch. This tournament seems to have had more close games than most Yeats, especially the last few rounds. 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Absolutely. People act like they love Cinderella, but they really want the heavy hitters.

Exactly right. People want Cinderella in the first weekend, not the final one. 

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Exactly right. People want Cinderella in the first weekend, not the final one. 

Not me. Once my team is out, I want as much chaos as possible. Blow it up! 

I've seen as many traveling calls in the Gonzaga/UConn game as I've seen called throughout the entirety of this tournament.

Outside of Kehei Clark being at Virginia for like 35 years, has anyone been at a school longer than Timme?   Seems like he's been there for a decade.   Personally I hope Uconn wins because I'm Timmed out.

4 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Outside of Kehei Clark being at Virginia for like 35 years, has anyone been at a school longer than Timme?   Seems like he's been there for a decade.   Personally I hope Uconn wins because I'm Timmed out.

Timme has another year of eligibility. 

1 hour ago, Kentucky Windage said:

Not me. Once my team is out, I want as much chaos as possible. Blow it up! 

Same, which mine has been out since the season got started lol.

16 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Outside of Kehei Clark being at Virginia for like 35 years, has anyone been at a school longer than Timme?   Seems like he's been there for a decade.   Personally I hope Uconn wins because I'm Timmed out.

You're just use to one and dones.

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

Absolutely. People act like they love Cinderella, but they really want the heavy hitters.

A lot of people best be getting use to it because I don’t think it’s going away. Every year may not have as much parody as this one has moving forward, but I believe it’s likely here to stay. 

Pretty weak call on Timme's 4th foul. 17+ to go and Zags down 10.

2 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Pretty weak call on Timme's 4th foul. 17+ to go and Zags down 10.

Yeah, I've seen some pretty shady officiating in this one. I know, I'll go pick up my whistle tomorrow. 

 

Few has to play Timme with 4 fouls otherwise this will get real ugly. 

Zags will be lucky to stay within 20 of this one. UConn is about to drop the hammer on them up 15 now.

I will say this, UConn has the ability to engulf you. Just a fully diversified team. 

 

Now, go Zags! Let make this a game

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.