Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

Gonzaga had to attack the Huskies big men early. They had to make them one dimensional. Few should've called TO earlier in the first half to adjust. Now UConn can put it in cruise control using all their weapons. 

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Zags will be lucky to stay within 20 of this one. UConn is about to drop the hammer on them up 15 now.

This didn't age well, I should have said 40.  UConn up 31 with 7 to go.

 

8 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

This didn't age well, I should have said 40.  UConn up 31 with 7 to go.

Believe it or not, I think the only team left that can challenge the Huskies is FAU or SD State. Both have the talent that can attack the rim which is what you have to do against UConn. 

 

Just a dominating, forceful performance by the Huskies tonight. 

29 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

 

Believe it or not, I think the only team left that can challenge the Huskies is FAU or SD State. Both have the talent that can attack the rim which is what you have to do against UConn. 

 

Just a dominating, forceful performance by the Huskies tonight. 

Texas

15 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Texas

I hope so. I just really want to see a school get their first championship. I'm hoping it comes from the otherwise of the bracket though. 

So either FAU, Creighton, or SDSU will be playing for a national title. College basketball is entertainingly dumb.

3 minutes ago, bugatti said:

So either FAU, Creighton, or SDSU will be playing for a national title. College basketball is entertainingly dumb.

I hate that you see it this way. I find it fascinating. I thoroughly enjoy this. 

42 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

I hate that you see it this way. I find it fascinating. I thoroughly enjoy this. 

Didn’t say I didn’t enjoy it… and I also find it fascinating! 

15 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

That's correct.

Buddy and I said for the past two months this tourney would be WILD. It did not disappoint.  

7 hours ago, theguru said:

Fascinating Spock GIF - Fascinating Spock Spok GIFs

…but illogical. 

I bet NCAA won't be happy that this made the telecast, as ridiculous as it is.

20230326_144339.jpg

What’s funny to me is that I see WKU’s 1971 banner hanging all the time. No one seems to care. 

7 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

What’s funny to me is that I see WKU’s 1971 banner hanging all the time. No one seems to care. 

I'm not familiar, what is their banner for?

10 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I'm not familiar, what is their banner for?

1971 Final Four appearance.  They had that stripped from them because star Jim McDaniels signed a professional contract during the season. But they basically just ignore that and the NCAA makes no effort to enforce. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.