Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 March Madness Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 268
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Drew Timme is a pair of quirky eyeglasses away from being a 1970's serial killer.

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than an actual live sporting event.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I like this Final Four.   Proof to kids out there that you don't have to go to Duke, Carolina, Kansas or Kentucky for a chance to play on the biggest stage.   If played right, this could be a boon for

Posted Images

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I had a real nice meal at Longhorn tonight.  Chopped Steak, Salad, Baked potato, & corn on the cob.

I always go for that mac and cheese that they have. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

I always go for that mac and cheese that they have. 

Thought about it, but I saw the corn and couldn't help myself.  It's hard to find corn on the cob in restaurants. 

Sammy is getting second chance points.  And laughing about it. LOL 

5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I always go for that mac and cheese that they have. 

I forgot how much I like their bread too.  Been a while since I had been there. 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I forgot how much I like their bread too.  Been a while since I had been there. 

Texas Roadhouse is our normal go-to when we want steak, but we’ll throw Longhorn in there every once in a while. 

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Texas Roadhouse is our normal go-to when we want steak, but we’ll throw Longhorn in there every once in a while. 

Couldn't agree more.  But Longhorn is closer for us and Texas Roadhouse always has a super long wait. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

I’ve got the quad box on YouTube TV! 

How do you do that on YouTube TV?

3 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Norse down 30-27 at halftime. 

And that's with Warrick and Faulkner shooting a combined 0-10 from the floor and 0 points from them both.

Warrick is pressing.  They need him, but they need him to stay within himself. 

It's a duh thing to say, but if Northern Kentucky can just make shots, they really can take this.  They're in this!

4 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

It's a duh thing to say, but if Northern Kentucky can just make shots, they really can take this.  They're in this!

30% shooting and Warrick is 1-11.  He's forcing way too much.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.