Gallatin Co. 71 Carroll Co. 56

Trent Maddox scored 28 to lead Gallatin and Taylor Jones added 14. The Cats have now won 11 in a row and stand 14-2. On Tuesday they host Ryle and Saturday night Shelby Co. comes to town.

Sounds like Carroll went into the game to shut down Edmonson and Carlton (which is what I would have done) and got burned elsewhere. Good win for Gallatin.

The game was closer than the final score shows. Carroll played hard and when the big kid was in the game, he made it hard to score in the middle. Lucky for Gallatin the Carroll coach keep him on the bench most of the game so he could watch the underclassmen.

Maddox went off for Gallatin but for the most part they again showed good balance and great teamwork. Giles got the start and played smart and within himself. The whole team played good but not great, I credit Carroll for that. Hard fought game until the last 4 min. and a good win for Gallatin.

The game was closer than the final score shows. Carroll played hard and when the big kid was in the game, he made it hard to score in the middle. Lucky for Gallatin the Carroll coach keep him on the bench most of the game so he could watch the underclassmen.

The big man suffered back problems and was forced to be on the bench for most of the game. The game was a very physical game like every Carroll/Gallatin match-up. Gallatin was the better team in the second half but Carroll had them in the first half. Congrats to Gallatin and maybe we will see another Carroll/Gallatin match-up in the Class "A" Tournament

Good luck to him a hope for a speedy recovery. What are the chances vs WV?

I do not know. Against Gallatin and Henry, Carroll looked very good the first half but seem to ahve trouble finishing the game. I have not had a chance to see Walton-Verona play but do know they have a good post player and have a shooter. Should be an intersting game