Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Bills Predictions/Updates (Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Bills 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/22/2023 at 08:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals travel to Orchard Park to take on the Bills in the Divisional Round of the playoffs with a spot in the AFC waiting for the winner. The game has been scheduled to kick on Sunday, January 22nd at 3:00pm and is on CBS. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For sure but I understand the NFL has to prepare.  With that said, making the Chief/Bills game a neutral site and not making the Bengals/Bills game a neutral site will never sit right with me.

  • Again I am biased but Joe Burrow is the best QB in football and I don't think it is even close. 

  • newarkcatholicfan
    newarkcatholicfan

    Cincy has made this look easy so far.

Posted Images

Going to be a tough one but I believe this team is capable.  It seems that they still feel they should've won it all last year and they want to get back to the Super Bowl and get a ring.  Have to be focused and prepared.

34-30 Bengals.

I would feel a whole lot better if our O line was the same as it was in that Monday night game.  We're going to have to start suiting up beer vendors pretty soon.

1 hour ago, CincySportsFan said:

I would feel a whole lot better if our O line was the same as it was in that Monday night game.  We're going to have to start suiting up beer vendors pretty soon.

Ready and willing haha!

The Bills didn't`t look their best yesterday. I didn't`t think the Bengals were on top of their game either. If both teams are playing their best it will be a slugfest! I'm just giving the Bills the home field advantage.

Any early weather reports?

56 minutes ago, FatNate said:

Any early weather reports?

From weather.com:

Sun 22 | Day
34°
35%
SW 10 mph
Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.

Looks like the Bills have opened as about a 4 point favorite. 

LT, RG, and RT out. Tall order. Rooting for the Bengals but another tough one. You know whom the NFL wants to win this one.

A late Money Mac kick for the win?

6 hours ago, 9068 said:

LT, RG, and RT out. Tall order. Rooting for the Bengals but another tough one. You know whom the NFL wants to win this one.

OL would be my top priority for the 2023 Bengals. 

I know real soon money is going to get tight but I would rather have a beast of an OL and sacrifice elsewhere.  I think Joe Burrow is like some other NFL greats and can get it done with lesser talent around him as long as he has time to throw the ball. 

I'd like to see the Bengals run continue, but before the season started I thought this would be the week it ended for them.   With the Oline back to a patchwork job, I just think Buffalo has a big advantage this time around.

I’ve been meh on the Bills all year and the Miami game helped my line of thinking. Cincys D is the real deal and Joey B and company will have to get TDs instead of FGs more often than not. I’m slightly confident going into Sundays game.

I hope the Bengals come ready to play a little bit of a weather game.  Possibility of snow showers during the game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.