Bengals at Bills Predictions/Updates (Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Bills  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2023 at 08:06 PM

Just now, The Raven said:

This is always the fun part of these forecasts.  Is that regular snow or Buffalo snow?  Like it may flurry or there maybe 3 feet on the ground.

The forecast for that night sticks with the one inch thing so probably more like flurries at this point. 

45 minutes ago, theguru said:

Holding steady:

Sun 22 | Day
35°
73%
SE 7 mph
Cloudy with periods of snow during the afternoon. High near 35F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

That's manageable. Definitely could have been a lot worse.

• Like 1

I've seen a lot of national writers predicting this game to have both teams in the 30s and split on who wins.

I just can't imagine the Bills are able to put 30 on our defense. Allen turns the ball over too much and our defense does not good enough credit for being a good unit.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 1:15 PM, theguru said:

For sure but I understand the NFL has to prepare.  With that said, making the Chief/Bills game a neutral site and not making the Bengals/Bills game a neutral site will never sit right with me.

That’s because NFL is violating their own rule book. Zac should have called them on it and NFL didn’t like it.

3 minutes ago, AnnieOakley said:

That’s because NFL is violating their own rule book. Zac should have called them on it and NFL didn’t like it.

I don't remember the technical explanation but I thought the NFL violated their rules too.  Whatever the NFL did, it didn't go in our favor.

On 1/20/2023 at 1:57 PM, theguru said:

Holding steady:

Sun 22 | Day
35°
73%
SE 7 mph
Cloudy with periods of snow during the afternoon. High near 35F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

On 1/20/2023 at 1:57 PM, theguru said:

Holding steady:

Sun 22 | Day
35°
73%
SE 7 mph

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I don't remember the technical explanation but I thought the NFL violated their rules too.  Whatever the NFL did, it didn't go in our favor.

I went back to reread that ruling. You are right in your thinking. NFL never rules in favor of Bengals. 

• Like 1

From Mike Dardis of WLWT on Facebook:

Stopped by the NBC affiliate in Buffalo for a personal forecast from WGRZ Meteorologist Elyse Smith. Light snow during Bengals game.. maybe 1-3 inches.. but the amazing news… Only light wind maybe 5 to 10 miles an hour.. huge for the passing game.

6 hours ago, theguru said:

From Mike Dardis of WLWT on Facebook:

Stopped by the NBC affiliate in Buffalo for a personal forecast from WGRZ Meteorologist Elyse Smith. Light snow during Bengals game.. maybe 1-3 inches.. but the amazing news… Only light wind maybe 5 to 10 miles an hour.. huge for the passing game.

That's the difference right there between Buffalo and our part of the country.  To them, it's "light snow".  Those conditions around here necessitate a "First Alert Weather Day".

• Like 2