Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Bills Predictions/Updates (Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Bills 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/22/2023 at 08:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sun 22 | Day
35°
87%
ESE 5 mph
Cloudy with periods of snow late. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For sure but I understand the NFL has to prepare.  With that said, making the Chief/Bills game a neutral site and not making the Bengals/Bills game a neutral site will never sit right with me.

  • Again I am biased but Joe Burrow is the best QB in football and I don't think it is even close. 

  • newarkcatholicfan
    newarkcatholicfan

    Cincy has made this look easy so far.

Posted Images

I look for a very good and close game. I’m taking the Bengals because I believe Burrow is a better quarterback and that Cincinnati has the better defense. 

I hope I don't eat this one, lol.

eat.jpg

29 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I look for a very good and close game. I’m taking the Bengals because I believe Burrow is a better quarterback and that Cincinnati has the better defense. 

I have been "stressing" over our OL. 

  • Author

Plus it looks like the snow has come early and going to snow the entire game.

  • Author

Great opening drive so far I hope it goes all the way for 7!

  • Author

What a way to start! Bengals cap off a 6 play 70 yard drive with a 29 yard touchdown pass from Burrow to Chase! The good guys lead 7-0.

What a first drive by the Bengals, wow!

  • Author

I love this team, very proud of them, lose today or win the SB I’ll feel the same way!!

  • Author

Good opening series for the defense as well with a 3 and out. Let's keep the foot on the throttle.

48 minutes ago, theguru said:

I have been "stressing" over our OL. 

This line is better than the one we had last year and we made the Super Bowl.

  • Author

So far today Mixon is backing up his talk with his game. I hope he keeps it up especially the way the weather is looking.

  • Author

So far the Bengals are averaging 11 yards per play that is amazing in this type if weather.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.