Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Bills Predictions/Updates (Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Bills 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/22/2023 at 08:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Great job again by the Bengal defense. At least a FG here would be big and make it a three possession with probably under 10 minutes to play.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For sure but I understand the NFL has to prepare.  With that said, making the Chief/Bills game a neutral site and not making the Bengals/Bills game a neutral site will never sit right with me.

  • Again I am biased but Joe Burrow is the best QB in football and I don't think it is even close. 

  • newarkcatholicfan
    newarkcatholicfan

    Cincy has made this look easy so far.

Posted Images

This is tangent to the Bengals I suppose, but when the real Joe Mixon shows up it is always a good day. 

Those check down passes are back breakers. I said it earlier and I'll say it again, giving Joe Burrow that option makes this offense almost unstoppable.

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

This is tangent to the Bengals I suppose, but when the real Joe Mixon shows up it is always a good day. 

Our o-line has stepped up so huge today more than I ever dreamed of am very proud of their performance today! If we go one and win this those guys need a nice gift provide by Burrow and Mixon.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Those check down passes are back breakers. I said it earlier and I'll say it again, giving Joe Burrow that option makes this offense almost unstoppable.

Again I am biased but Joe Burrow is the best QB in football and I don't think it is even close. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

Again I am biased but Joe Burrow is the best QB in football and I don't think it is even close. 

I agree guru this may be a little out there but when he has time in the pocket he looks a lot like Tom Brady in his prime to me.

  • Author

That look bad for both Bills defensive backs I hope they are both okay. I'm glad PI was called but for playoff football I did not see much there I would like to see the replay but will take it for sure!

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That look bad for both Bills defensive backs I hope they are both okay. I'm glad PI was called but for playoff football I did not see much there I would like to see the replay but will take it for sure!

Clearly PI on the replay.

Another impressive job by the o-line on that play.

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That look bad for both Bills defensive backs I hope they are both okay. I'm glad PI was called but for playoff football I did not see much there I would like to see the replay but will take it for sure!

#27 was pulling his arm back. 

  • Author

I don't want to settle for three here not sure of the first down call.

That keep by Burrow on first down cost us two plays.

3 possession game.

27 to 10 Bengals. 

  • Author

A 20 yard McPherson FG to make 27-10 Bengals with 11:22 to play. Now no big plays defense keep everything in front of you.

8 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I agree guru this may be a little out there but when he has time in the pocket he looks a lot like Tom Brady in his prime to me.

Peyton Manning too. 

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I don't want to settle for three here not sure of the first down call.

I think Burrow messed up on that series. Read option and should have given it to Mixon. He realized it as soon as he pulled the ball and tried to follow Mixon.

Then Burrow missed the TD pass to Hurst.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.