Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Bills Predictions/Updates (Divisional Round)

Bengals vs. Bills 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/22/2023 at 08:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, theguru said:

From weather.com:

Sun 22 | Day
34°
35%
SW 10 mph
Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.

18 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I hope the Bengals come ready to play a little bit of a weather game.  Possibility of snow showers during the game.

The latest from weather.com, we need @nWo on this:

Sun 22 | Day
33°
37%
WSW 11 mph
Variably cloudy with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For sure but I understand the NFL has to prepare.  With that said, making the Chief/Bills game a neutral site and not making the Bengals/Bills game a neutral site will never sit right with me.

  • Again I am biased but Joe Burrow is the best QB in football and I don't think it is even close. 

  • newarkcatholicfan
    newarkcatholicfan

    Cincy has made this look easy so far.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, theguru said:

The latest from weather.com, we need @nWo on this:

Sun 22 | Day
33°
37%
WSW 11 mph
Variably cloudy with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

I just checked the new model service I'm using and as of right now this looks pretty good. There could be accumulating snow for some later Sunday night into early Monday morning. 

16 hours ago, theguru said:

OL would be my top priority for the 2023 Bengals. 

I know real soon money is going to get tight but I would rather have a beast of an OL and sacrifice elsewhere.  I think Joe Burrow is like some other NFL greats and can get it done with lesser talent around him as long as he has time to throw the ball. 

I will pose this question to you and others.  Do you foresee Burrow taking less money now to enable the Bengals to stay competitive?  Also, is it possible some of these guys believe that money is not everything and the current team and culture is worth taking a little less money?  There are many guys in the league that are going to want to play with Burrow imo, so money should not be number one priority.

17 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

I will pose this question to you and others.  Do you foresee Burrow taking less money now to enable the Bengals to stay competitive?  Also, is it possible some of these guys believe that money is not everything and the current team and culture is worth taking a little less money?  There are many guys in the league that are going to want to play with Burrow imo, so money should not be number one priority.

He (and everyone else) absolutely should take as much as he is worth and can get. If he doesn't take what he is worth in the name of "team culture," then gets hurt, do you believe the Bengals will foot the bill for the difference in what he should be making? Something tells me the "team culture" mantra would go out the window.

The Bills are now a five point favorite. 

43 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

I will pose this question to you and others.  Do you foresee Burrow taking less money now to enable the Bengals to stay competitive?  Also, is it possible some of these guys believe that money is not everything and the current team and culture is worth taking a little less money?  There are many guys in the league that are going to want to play with Burrow imo, so money should not be number one priority.

27 minutes ago, bugatti said:

He (and everyone else) absolutely should take as much as he is worth and can get. If he doesn't take what he is worth in the name of "team culture," then gets hurt, do you believe the Bengals will foot the bill for the difference in what he should be making? Something tells me the "team culture" mantra would go out the window.

I think Burrow will sign the largest contract in the history of the NFL.  I can see Burrow giving the Bengals a very small hometown discount but not enough where it matters much for the rest of the team.  

53 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think Burrow will sign the largest contract in the history of the NFL.  I can see Burrow giving the Bengals a very small hometown discount but not enough where it matters much for the rest of the team.  

That should pay for a lot of Cartier sunglasses.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I think Burrow will sign the largest contract in the history of the NFL.  I can see Burrow giving the Bengals a very small hometown discount but not enough where it matters much for the rest of the team.  

I am not sure, I could very well see him taking a pay cut to keep his stars around him, however the Bengals have never had any problem signing their QBs to huge contracts.

With this many stars on a team, it almost feels like new waters for Cincinnati. Good news is they're making a ton more money now with the new stadium name, jersey sales, ticket sales, and all of the other publicity they have gotten since this time last year. 

How the Bengals handle the next couple off-seasons will determine their next 10-15 years. I wouldn't be mad with a NFL record contract for Burrow, as I feel his squads will always be in contention. However, if he takes a cut and keeps Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and all of the defensive playmakers around him, I would be more than happy. 

In my opinion for this off-season, Bates is not worth what he wants so let him go. The biggest sign this year will be Germaine Pratt. He is one of the most underrated LBs in the league, and must be resigned. 

2 minutes ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

I am not sure, I could very well see him taking a pay cut to keep his stars around him, however the Bengals have never had any problem signing their QBs to huge contracts.

With this many stars on a team, it almost feels like new waters for Cincinnati. Good news is they're making a ton more money now with the new stadium name, jersey sales, ticket sales, and all of the other publicity they have gotten since this time last year. 

How the Bengals handle the next couple off-seasons will determine their next 10-15 years. I wouldn't be mad with a NFL record contract for Burrow, as I feel his squads will always be in contention. However, if he takes a cut and keeps Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and all of the defensive playmakers around him, I would be more than happy. 

In my opinion for this off-season, Bates is not worth what he wants so let him go. The biggest sign this year will be Germaine Pratt. He is one of the most underrated LBs in the league, and must be resigned. 

If only for the sole reason that I have his #57 as my jersey!  It's all about me.

7 hours ago, nWo said:

I just checked the new model service I'm using and as of right now this looks pretty good. There could be accumulating snow for some later Sunday night into early Monday morning. 

Here is the latest from weather.com, looks like wind may be a factor:

Sun 22 | Day
32°
43%
SW 14 mph
Variable clouds with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. About one inch of snow expected.

I need to rephrase my question.  Will Burrow defer money now to keep others on the roster?

33 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

I need to rephrase my question.  Will Burrow defer money now to keep others on the roster?

He is still on a team friendly rookie contract. They have another year to make a splash before it gets spendy. And the reality is, the cap structure only allows for so many high quality players. It is why Tyreek had to part ways the Chiefs. But if you are an elite level QB (and Burrow is), you take care of him no matter what, and fill in the pieces from there. If it means losing a WR or two, then so be it. The great QBs elevate those around them. 

19 minutes ago, bugatti said:

He is still on a team friendly rookie contract. They have another year to make a splash before it gets spendy. And the reality is, the cap structure only allows for so many high quality players. It is why Tyreek had to part ways the Chiefs. But if you are an elite level QB (and Burrow is), you take care of him no matter what, and fill in the pieces from there. If it means losing a WR or two, then so be it. The great QBs elevate those around them. 

My crystal ball says Tee Higgins may move on to greener pastures.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

nobengals.jpg

Bengal bulletin board material.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.