Scott Co. 87 Henry Clay 72

Yes, he is supposed to be out for a while. They could have used him tonight. HC killed Scott Co. on the boards, but they had 25 turnovers. Bowman had 10 turnovers

Matt Walls was awesome tonight. He not only had 35 points, but he also broke the press, defended well, had quite a few assists and rebounded too. Somebody is going to get a good player with that young man.

UK and Western were both there tonight - I'm sure they were watching Miller and Walls - and Walls gave them a show.

Scott Co was up 23 or so at half. HC had an awesome 3rd quarter and cut it to 6. *** As predicted by Hoops Yoda in an earlier thread - Daniel Brown did come out the 2nd half in a triangle and two defense on Walls and Mackey *** Mackey got his 4th foul early in the third quarter. Scott pushed it back out to 18 or 20 in the 4th quarter before both benches put in the subs.

Good win for the Cards.

No real surprise here, Scott Co is on a roll and being a Mason Co fan that really worries me come friday. Thankfully we only have to wait just a few more days to see how it plays out.

Coach O'Hearn was in attendance tonight. I'm sure the Royals will be ready to play on Friday.

Last year Scott Co. was coming off a tough loss to Lex. Cath. when they went to the fieldhouse and went to war against Mason. I don't know if the Cards will have the same fire in them when Mason comes to G-town on Friday night. It should be a fun game to watch.

Yes, he is supposed to be out for a while. They could have used him tonight. HC killed Scott Co. on the boards, but they had 25 turnovers. Bowman had 10 turnovers

Matt Walls was awesome tonight. He not only had 35 points, but he also broke the press, defended well, had quite a few assists and rebounded too. Somebody is going to get a good player with that young man.

UK and Western were both there tonight - I'm sure they were watching Miller and Walls - and Walls gave them a show.

Miller and Walls? Matt Walls played great. Who is Miller?

I would bet that Travis Bowman averages over 10 turnovers a game. He is extremely athletic, but makes some very poor basketball decisions.