Bengals 41 Ravens 21

Here is a interesting stat I just came across:

After 525 yards today, Joe Burrow becomes the first QB in NFL history to throw for 900 yards against a single team in one season. Finishes with 941 yards in two games against the Ravens. 

1. 941- Joe Burrow against the 2021 Ravens
2. 874 - Joe Montana against 1990 Falcons
3. 874 - Dan Marino against 1988 Jets

• Like 1

Who Dey! Assuming the Chiefs beat the Steelers today. The Bengals will be one win away from clinching the division. If they beat the Chiefs or Browns the Bengals will win the division. 

Now with that said say worst case scenario and the Bengals lose the next two. The Bengals then would need the Steelers to beat the Browns next week, and the Rams to beat the Ravens next week. Then the last week of the season if Ravens beat the Steelers. Then then Bengals would still win the division even without winning another regular season game. Let’s hope the Bengals take care of business on their own though  and win and don’t have to worry about help from anyone else. 

Great job today! Who Dey!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Raven said:

Burrow is the first.  Next on the list was Boomer back in 1990.  He threw for 490 yards against the Rams.

I couldn’t think of any off the top of my head but figured maybe someone had 501 or something like that.  Pretty dang impressive day for Burrow.  

I’m still ok with the Bengals taking Chase over an O-lineman in the draft.  Chase broke AJ Greens rookie record today for a Bengals receiver.  I get why folks wanted a lineman, especially after what happened to Burrow last season. It took sometime but they seem to have fixed a lot of the O line issues, and having another big time weapon on the outside means Burrow isn’t holding it as long, not to mention that he has developed a great deal in the pocket since last season. 

5 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Who Dey! Assuming the Chiefs beat the Steelers today. The Bengals will be one win away from clinching the division. If they beat the Chiefs or Browns the Bengals will win the division. 

Now with that said say worst case scenario and the Bengals lose the next two. The Bengals then would need the Steelers to beat the Browns next week, and the Rams to beat the Ravens next week. Then the last week of the season if Ravens beat the Steelers. Then then Bengals would still win the division even without winning another regular season game. Let’s hope the Bengals take care of business on their own though  and win and don’t have to worry about help from anyone else. 

Great job today! Who Dey!

I didn’t watch any of the Pittsburgh game other than to see that they were getting smoked.  With that said, did Kansas City look great, Pittsburgh awful, or a bit of both?

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

I didn’t watch any of the Pittsburgh game other than to see that they were getting smoked.  With that said, did Kansas City look great, Pittsburgh awful, or a bit of both?

A little of both. How Pittsburgh still even has a chance at the playoffs and even the division is remarkable. They are not good at all, yet they are still right there. We actually need to be Steeler fans next week and hope they beat the Browns. 

• Like 1