Open Job: Lincoln County

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Until the football program is given the same attention as the basketball program it will always play second fiddle. 

I know who it will be, but I’m not telling. Lol Thought I’d be the first to post that in this thread.   

Jaggers, Goldsmith, Rogers, Cooper, Baierlein. All quality candidates. Bottom line, once a coach is selected...THE BEST THING FOR THE KIDS AND PROGRAM IS TO SUPPORT THE COACH. Many a program and

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Hazlett72 said:

Garrard county took to long to release. They are days behind on everything lol . 

Took too long? They just wanted the right guy and Crutchfield didn’t get interviewed until Tuesday. Before that he turned the job down. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Seybold24 said:

I’m hearing their is a ton of interest in this job, with the support the administration showed Spencer I’m not surprised, should be another really great coaching search, excited to see who gets this job! 

Heck name drop nothing to hide around here . 

On 12/17/2021 at 5:38 PM, Backseat Ball Coach said:

Heard LC is taking this well into January, which in my opinion is a huge mistake. Kids fall behind in the weight room and most coaches will be hired.

I think they will be OK.  LIncoln will put somebody in charge of the weight room in the interim and there are plenty of good coaches to go around. 

• Like 3

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.