Graves County 48 Bullitt East 46

BEChargers

BE misses a 30 yard or so fg with 14 seconds left to drop a close one to Graves Co.   Might have been closer to 35 yard. Missed two xp earlier and failed on a 2pt conversion also.  But that's why you don't count on special teams to win or lose for you.  It was a good game, I know that but all they count at the end of the season is W's and L's.  Don't believe in moral victories.  Didn't get it done plain and simple.  Just have to work harder on the things you need to improve on. 

• Thanks 1

Pleased with the effort & fight...just have to start making a few more plays & limit the mistakes...it’s that simple.  Again, congrats to Graves Co on a hard fought win.  They made the plays when they needed to & came away on top.  I was most impressed with #1 for Graves; solid player.  I really believe BE has a good chance to rattle off 5 wins in a row & head into the last 2 games of the year at 7-1.  We shall see.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Pleased with the effort & fight...just have to start making a few more plays & limit the mistakes...it’s that simple.  Again, congrats to Graves Co on a hard fought win.  They made the plays when they needed to & came away on top.  I was most impressed with #1 for Graves; solid player.  I really believe BE has a good chance to rattle off 5 wins in a row & head into the last 2 games of the year at 7-1.  We shall see.

He’s the transfer I mentioned about. Tonight was his coming out party. We got three guys who are just very good athletes. Grant didn’t have his best game offensively but the two other big athletes did. However, in the defensive side of the ball Grant played incredible. Team player! Can’t do what you usually do then make it up somewhere else. The pick 6 might’ve been the difference.