Logan County vs. Christian County Predictions/Updates

Who wins  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Logan County
    • Christian County

The opening game of the Jerry Claiborne Bowl pits these two teams vs one another. 

The Colonels kicked off their season with a solid win over Caldwell County 24-3 to give 1st Year Head Coach Rick Gehres a solid start to his career. 

Logan County comes into this game after beating Warren East 37-0. Logan County will be led by their run game and are always a tough out as Coach Todd Adler has his guys prepared and full of confidence. 

Who comes out on top?

• theguru changed the title to Logan County vs. Christian County Predictions/Updates

I thought both of these teams would lose their opening games. Christian has been down and I was kind of expecting Logan to take a step back this year. That being said I think Logan had the more impressive win so that’s who I’m going with.

I'm impressed by both these teams.  I agree with the above on thinking they would both be a little down.

But I think this proves they both have chances to have very good seasons.  Hard game to pick really, but I think Coach Adler will have his team ready to go and why I picked them.