Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2021 COVID-19 Cancellations/Reschedules

Featured Replies

  • Author

@All State Baseball I saw on the scoreboard that East Carter at Estill is cancelled. Any idea what the situation is there? It's shown as 0-0, so I couldn't tell which team forfeited and which team is still able to schedule a game this week.

  • Replies 281
  • Views 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Live look at @Colonels_Wear_Bluetrying to keep up with the schedule changes.

  • I think this is awesome. Coaches who just want their kids to play. Could've easily just started prepping for next week but going to go in blind so their kids can play. I love to see it 

  • And some schools are "shutting down," madness... 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

@All State Baseball I saw on the scoreboard that East Carter at Estill is cancelled. Any idea what the situation is there? It's shown as 0-0, so I couldn't tell which team forfeited and which team is still able to schedule a game this week.

East Carter is cancelled for the week. 

Estill is open and will be trying to find a game I'm assuming. I know Bath is open. I just wonder if Bath could/will replace East Carter?

Just now, All State Baseball said:

East Carter is cancelled for the week. 

Estill is open and will be trying to find a game I'm assuming. I know Bath is open. I just wonder if Bath could/will replace East Carter?

 

15 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

@All State Baseball I saw on the scoreboard that East Carter at Estill is cancelled. Any idea what the situation is there? It's shown as 0-0, so I couldn't tell which team forfeited and which team is still able to schedule a game this week.

Check that. Looks like both teams switched bye weeks. 

Game has been moved to Oct 1. 

3 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Correct. Fort Campbell was in quarantine for two weeks, so they had to cancel with Todd Central last week, and now Webster County has cancelled on Todd Central this week.

Hopefully they will pick up a game against someone.

9B6945B9-5F25-4439-9A2B-89729075A374.thumb.jpeg.26bd8337cee1f4cbaad719f0e7479a60.jpegAdd another one to the cancelled category. 

18 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

 

Madison Central vs. Meade Co. sounds like a decent game.

Adair County vs Berea canceled friday. From what I heard this is not on Adair's end. 

58 minutes ago, ACfan4 said:

Adair County vs Berea canceled friday. From what I heard this is not on Adair's end. 

I think Berea schools are closed all week.

3 hours ago, The Flea Market said:

This is crazy!

I think it might get even worse. It looks like a lot of football players are unvaccinated and that is leading to the cancellations.

Johnson Central's game has now been cancelled. Bishop Sycamore head coach has been fired. 

 

Boyle County is now hosting Pulaski County on Friday. 

Hearing Rockcastle now with Covid issues.  Wayne looking for a game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.