Survivor 41

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'm glad DeShawn seems like he'll be splitting from Shan.  I feel like i like her less and less with every episode.

I'm sure it was edited, but her saying "I'll give you four people Jeff" when they were negotiating, like who made you boss?

Seems very pushy to me.

21 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Seems very pushy to me.

Kinda of makes sense that she would be given her leadership position in real life, combined with probably being the hungriest and more tired she's been in her entire life.  But I'm here for the falling apart of her and Ricard and for DeShawn potentially going scorched earth haha!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'm glad DeShawn seems like he'll be splitting from Shan.  I feel like i like her less and less with every episode.

I'm sure it was edited, but her saying "I'll give you four people Jeff" when they were negotiating, like who made you boss?

3 hours ago, Bluto said:

Seems very pushy to me.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Kinda of makes sense that she would be given her leadership position in real life, combined with probably being the hungriest and more tired she's been in her entire life.  But I'm here for the falling apart of her and Ricard and for DeShawn potentially going scorched earth haha!

She seems like she has a really patronizing attitude about other people's opinions. She said in one of the confessionals last night something to the effect of, "As a pastor sometimes I have to take all these different opinions about a how to do things, so I have to listen to this person and this person and this person, and then my job is to take what they all say and make them do what *I* want to do."

I turned to my wife and said, "Ha, so she only listens to her church members enough to be able to coerce them into abandoning their opinions and doing what she says? Sounds like she's well on her way to trying to form the Cult of Shan."

Count me out on ever going to her church.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

She seems like she has a really patronizing attitude about other people's opinions. She said in one of the confessionals last night something to the effect of, "As a pastor sometimes I have to take all these different opinions about a how to do things, so I have to listen to this person and this person and this person, and then my job is to take what they all say and make them do what *I* want to do."

I turned to my wife and said, "Ha, so she only listens to her church members enough to be able to coerce them into abandoning their opinions and doing what she says? Sounds like she's well on her way to trying to form the Cult of Shan."

Count me out on ever going to her church.

That seems like such an abuse of her position/influence/power/authority.

I've disliked her from the beginning, but couldn't put it into words as to why. Thanks for doing that for me, CWB.

• Like 2

I just got caught up after being gone. I thought Shan was smart and understood people in the beginning, but she is unlikeable now. Maybe it’s the hunger. Bossy leaders get taken out usually.  I’m liking Zander more and more. He understands the game. Evie seems to understand where she is in the game. Really waiting for the new alliances. Why did Heather do that at council?  Didn’t help her game. 

• Like 1

Didn't understand Ricard talking Shan into voting for Naseer, having her play her extra vote, and then Ricard voted for Heather. Unless his play was to get rid of her advantage, it doesn't make sense to me why the extra vote had to be payed.

11 hours ago, Tones said:

Didn't understand Ricard talking Shan into voting for Naseer, having her play her extra vote, and then Ricard voted for Heather. Unless his play was to get rid of her advantage, it doesn't make sense to me why the extra vote had to be payed.

Yeah I was a little confused how the vote ended up tied the first time.