Survivor 41

16 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I took a pretty good hiatus too. I just had to go back and check which season I stopped on initially...looks like I watched the first 9 seasons, up through Survivor: Vanuatu, and then I picked it up back up with Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, which would have been season 33 in 2016.

Man, you missed some great seasons during that hiatus.

On 9/30/2021 at 12:26 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Throw me in the camp that isn't a big fan of how the new three-way immunity idol is setup.  Losing your vote until all three around found is a major disadvantage, especially with tribes this small.

My question is what happens if someone has one of the three parts of the immunity idol and then gets voted off before the idol is activated? I'm *assuming* that part of the idol goes back into play, but how nuts would it be if there were two people out there who are just without a vote for the rest of the game?? 😂

Also, Tiffany is officially the worstttttt. I hope she, Evvie, and Liana are the next three to go. The "oh, we need to start a girls alliance because if we don't there's going to be a guy's alliance" is so played out. It seems like there are at least one or two "girls alliances" every season, and I can only think of like one or two guys alliances in the last 8 or 9 seasons combined.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Also, Tiffany is officially the worstttttt. I hope she, Evvie, and Liana are the next three to go. The "oh, we need to start a girls alliance because if we don't there's going to be a guy's alliance" is so played out. It seems like there are at least one or two "girls alliances" every season, and I can only think of like one or two guys alliances in the last 8 or 9 seasons combined.

Seems like every season there is a group of women that wants to start a girls alliance and that's only been successful like one time in all of Survivor.

Was a little suprised Evvie went with Tiffany but maybe she couldn't convince Liana not to.

Well, Brad got burned with the no vote. What happens now with those “disadvantages”.  Everyone is going to take the chance and I don’t think it is going to work out for any of them. It is too complicated. 

I have no idea why the women always think voting the strong guys out during team challenges is a good idea.  Dumb. 

• Like 2