Survivor 41

9 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I hope they vote off JD.  Shan would become one of my favorites.  

He's an idiot.

Shan is getting setup for an epic blindside with as much screen time as she has gotten so far this season. Tonight's screen time makes sense but she's on it way more than anyone else so far.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I keep wondering how long it will take for the merge and how the merge will take place.   

Well looks like they are doing something next week.  Seemed like something they've never done before.

Are they going to do four small tribes of three?  That would be wild.  Maybe reorganize and do 3 tribes of four?

8 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Well looks like they are doing something next week.  Seemed like something they've never done before.

Are they going to do four small tribes of three?  That would be wild.  Maybe reorganize and do 3 tribes of four?

I’m thinking something along those lines.   Two or three new tribes instead of one big one.

Or they merge into one tribe at a later point and remain in the three tribes.  

Or they pull from the biggest tribe to make them all equal.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I’m thinking something along those lines.   Two or three new tribes instead of one big one.

Or they merge into one tribe at a later point and remain in the three tribes.  

Or they pull from the biggest tribe to make them all equal.  

How about they merge but wipe everyone clean of their idols/advantages? haha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2021 at 12:26 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Throw me in the camp that isn't a big fan of how the new three-way immunity idol is setup.  Losing your vote until all three around found is a major disadvantage, especially with tribes this small.

A one season advantage. No one will take the risk in future seasons.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 11:20 AM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Also, Tiffany is officially the worstttttt. I hope she, Evvie, and Liana are the next three to go. The "oh, we need to start a girls alliance because if we don't there's going to be a guy's alliance" is so played out. It seems like there are at least one or two "girls alliances" every season, and I can only think of like one or two guys alliances in the last 8 or 9 seasons combined.

On 10/6/2021 at 9:46 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Seems like every season there is a group of women that wants to start a girls alliance and that's only been successful like one time in all of Survivor.

Was a little suprised Evvie went with Tiffany but maybe she couldn't convince Liana not to.

On 10/9/2021 at 7:29 PM, Jaysie said:

Well, Brad got burned with the no vote. What happens now with those “disadvantages”.  Everyone is going to take the chance and I don’t think it is going to work out for any of them. It is too complicated. 

I have no idea why the women always think voting the strong guys out during team challenges is a good idea.  Dumb. 

Rule number 1 for me if I were on Survivor - always have more guys than women. 

The women's alliance happens every season. The guys cannot let themselves get outnumbered by the women. When that happens, your days are numbered.

• Like 2