Survivor 41

18 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Just finished the episode.  That's too bad for Shan. LOL 

Arrogance and un-played idols continue to be a bad combination. 

Deshawn was clear and direct with Shan about his displeasure with her "my way or the highway" approach.  But she is surprised to be a blindside target?   She, along with the current jury members were not good at "reading the table". 

• Like 3

On 11/26/2021 at 10:03 AM, Bluto said:

I was glad to see Shan go. She was a very persuasive person, and could have won it all. Now I see Ricard as the most powerful one.

I didn't really care much at all for Shan.  Ricard has really grown on me.  He's a pretty strong player.

I'm a little shocked that plan actually went through and no one screwed it up.

• Like 1

I liked Shan but the game is the game.  I didn’t understand her calling Deshawn a snake when she is the one who broke the trust of the the alliance first by telling Richard they were coming for him.   She was the snake first and then Ricard put the plan in motion to vote her out AFTER she told him their plan. Her arrogance was her downfall.  

Ricard is gaining momentum.  If he loses an immunity challenge and they don’t vote him out then they are fools.  

Xander still has an idol.  Lol.  Shameful.  

Tonight should be fun.  

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I liked Shan but the game is the game.  I didn’t understand her calling Deshawn a snake when she is the one who broke the trust of the the alliance first by telling Richard they were coming for him.   She was the snake first and then Ricard put the plan in motion to vote her out AFTER she told him their plan. Her arrogance was her downfall.  

Ricard is gaining momentum.  If he loses an immunity challenge and they don’t vote him out then they are fools.  

Xander still has an idol.  Lol.  Shameful.  

Tonight should be fun.  

Completely agree with everything in your post.  It's funny because sometimes I like the arrogant players and sometimes I don't like them.  Shan just rubbed me the wrong way.  She was a pretty good player though and I could see them welcoming her back.

100% on Ricard.  He should be target 1A, with Xander being 1B.  I think Ricard is definitely the best player of the season.  Shan let her arrogance or emotion get to her.  This dude can play.

I'm interested to see what Liana does without Shan.

The season is really heating up now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PurplePride92 said:

I didn’t understand her calling Deshawn a snake when she is the one who broke the trust of the the alliance first by telling Richard they were coming for him.   She was the snake first and then Ricard put the plan in motion to vote her out AFTER she told him their plan.

Survivor contestants might be the pettiest people in the world.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Really glad that Do or Die didn't screw over DeShawn.  Not a fan of that addition.

Agreed, as mentioned earlier I took a long break from Survivor and just started watching again this season and I was thinking I didn’t remember all these gimmicks and I’m glad he was able to stay. 

Danny: I think he is likable enough to win this. Keeps a low profile.
DeShawn: I think he is good, but is viewed as untrustworthy by too many to win.
Erika: Good player. Not sure why, but I don't see her winning it.
Heather: I see her as mostly a tag-along.
Ricard: He has the looks and cunning of a Bond villain! How do they not gang up on him?!
Tiffany: Might squeak by; least offensive to a lot of people.
Xander: My favorite. Likable and clever. If he gets to the end, he wins. But I see the others fearing that, and therefore voting him out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bluto said:

Ricard: He has the looks and cunning of a Bond villain! How do they not gang up on him?!
Xander: My favorite. Likable and clever. If he gets to the end, he wins. But I see the others fearing that, and therefore voting him out.

You captured it well. 

Isn't Tiffany already on the jury? 

Xander, Ricard, Erika and Danny can all win.  Any of them grouped with DeShawn and Heather should win.  Xander and Ricard at this point are probably a tier above Erika and Danny and should win if the other is not one of the final three.   Erika and Danny can win with some resume building moves here and the end.  I like DeShawn, but as noted - he is being cast in unfavorable light by some of the jury.  

It will interesting to see how they target each other.  At this point "alliances" are (or should be) out the window. 

BTW, are they putting idols back into play after they are used or unused and voted off?  Why is no one looking for idols as in the past?  There should be two available. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bluto said:

Agree. His Barry White voice and style is so chill it helps keep the target off him. I wonder if he purposely has gone low key even in challenges to keep the target off him. I think he can pull out the win.

Almost the Danny opposite in style. He is a bit hyper in his game play and that has put the target on him. I don't think he can make it to the final because of that.

This is the player you want to partner with to get to the end. Smart player who will help in strategy but she will not get the votes to win if in the final. And I agree with you Bluto - I am not sure why that is.

Is it final 2 or final 3? If it is final 2, I change what I said above about Erika. Heather is that perfect player to take to the final because there is no way she can get votes.

Bravo on the Bond analogy! If he gets to the final, he wins - even over Xander. He has played a very smart strategic game and has won challenges. The other players have to get him out at the first chance they have. No other strategy matters at this point. Even Xander has to get on board. I get what he is saying about keeping the target off of himself, but Xander has the idol as protection. He needs to get on the blindside Ricard plan.

Oops. Uh Mr. Bluto, Tiffany is already on the jury. :classic_huh:

He is in a very strong position. He isn't the top target. He has an idol. He has weaved his way through the game from the bottom almost the entire season. He has won challenges. Like Ricard, he is going to need to win challenges at the end to win the game. If it comes down to a vote between him and Ricard, it will be a 50/50 vote.

See my comments above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bluegrasscard said:

You captured it well. 

Isn't Tiffany already on the jury? 

Xander, Ricard, Erika and Danny can all win.  Any of them grouped with DeShawn and Heather should win.  Xander and Ricard at this point are probably a tier above Erika and Danny and should win if the other is not one of the final three.   Erika and Danny can win with some resume building moves here and the end.  I like DeShawn, but as noted - he is being cast in unfavorable light by some of the jury.  

It will interesting to see how they target each other.  At this point "alliances" are (or should be) out the window. 

BTW, are they putting idols back into play after they are used or unused and voted off?  Why is no one looking for idols as in the past?  There should be two available. 

Idols going back into play. The preview for this week showed Danny looking for an idol. 

When is the final time you can use an idol? Is final 6 or final 5? I don't think it can be used when you get to the final 4. Surprised I can't remember that.