Survivor 41

On 10/29/2021 at 4:34 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Yeah, definitely an interesting conundrum.  Does she also gain immediate favor with the people she just saved and now all of a sudden find some resemblance of an alliance when currently she has none.

I think Erika has an easy choice. Flip the tribes so she gets immunity. She can sell it that way. She tells her tribe - Hey, I got sent to exile. What choice do I have? I have to get immunity for myself. We have the numbers to vote someone from another tribe out.

I agree with you on Danny at the merge feast. Danny is singing my song. He is onto the girls voting out the guys. That happens all the time on Survivor. BUT ... why are you saying it out loud Danny with girls present, especially Evvie from another tribe.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bluto said:

Xander, do you have an idol?!

No, but you can have this fake one!

LOVE IT!!

I am very happy that it played out like that.  Liana was so focused on taking that from Xander, it really didn't make much sense who focused she was on it.  She didn't have to play that by a certain tribal or anything right?  Just dumb.  If she knows that they know that she has it, just save it for later and target someone else.  I was glad to see that blow up in her face and glad Xander had a good moment.